RE: Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

I have not been able to find a cock sock to buy in order to protect my penis and balls from the sun.Where are they available? Recommendations?Is sunblock sufficient?Thank you.
You deserve to be burnt just for starting this thread.

This post was edited

I have not been able to find a cock sock to buy in order to protect my penis and balls from the sun. Where are they available? Recommendations? Is sunblock sufficient? Thank you.
You deserve to be burnt just for starting this thread.
HAHA, ...... Well said Art

This post was edited

Mate if you are so thick you cannot wrap a piece of cloth over you penis and testicles you dont deserve to be naked.

This post was edited

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
just asuming you are joking....
lol

This post was edited

I can not believe that you would be so uptight over a cock sock as they are becoming pretty mainstream, at least in SouthFlorida. They are very useful on textile beaches as well as for experiencing a nude feeling where total nudity is not acceptable.
I have purchased several from Banana Peelzhttps://www.bananapeelz.com/and highly recommend their product. I have worn my Banana Peelz many times on public textile beaches in both Fort Lauderdale and Miami Florida and have never experienced a problem due to the fact that my genitals areadequatelycovered.
In addition I have worn my Banana Peelz while bicycling as well as running/walking and atnumerousoutdoor cafes in the Fort Lauderdale and Miami Florida area without a problem. I was questioned only once by a police officer who observed me from the back andinitially thought that I may be nude. Once he realized that my genitals were covered he told me that my suit was not a problem, gave me a thumbs up and told me to enjoy my day.
I have link the link to bananapeelz for informational purposes only because it is on topic and serves to prove my point. I have absolutely no affiliation with this company.

This post was edited

I am sorry but that is justridiculous. I enjoy complete nudity however it is not yet socially acceptable to be nude in public except indesignatedareas such a Haulover Beach in Miami. Until public nudity is accepted in America, as it is in many places in Europe, a cock sock offers a reasonable interimsolution. They are so small and light that you can experience a nude feeling and still be within the law. While wearing a cock sock may be a baby step toward the day when public nudity is accepted in America, it is nevertheless a step in the right direction.

This post was edited

silly 7 months ago...still silly...but by all means enjoy it...(yikes)

This post was edited

Surely you can't be serious! If it's meant to be funny, it isn't. Is it's meant to be serious, it's sad.

I hope he's not,and please, don't call me shirley.

This post was edited

This guy hasn't logged in since 09/2009...must we keep such an inane thread going?

This post was edited

Just tan it like the rest of you

This post was edited