RE: Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

well i've been to many nudist camps and never seen on but i guess anything is possible and some folks are more fair skin than others, i usually start off tanning a for short periods of time and use sunscreen and it never fails i do get burnt but i survive to tan another day.

This post was edited

For all my years of being a nudist I've only been burned on my penis once. I was 13 at the time and spent a great deal of time swimming in the "pond out back." I had used sunscreen on the rest of my body but never thought of using it on my genitals. The next morning the pain was almost unbearbale, especially when I had an erection!
Now I use SPF 50 and let it soak in before I go near the water. The rest of my body I use SPF 30 and haven't had a bad burn in many years. :)

This post was edited

I have only been sunburnt in that area once, very painful but did teach me a leson to not miss any areas of the body with some form of sunscreen. I thought I was well covered at the start of the warmer season and one of my first trips to nudist beach for that year.
Had put what I thought was ample coverage of a SPF30 on but had missed the back of my scrotum and as I was laying on my stomach reading a book for quite some time did not realise I was getting burnt.
Only felt the discomfort when I was walking back to car, sitting in car driving and obviously when I first hopped in the shower. One thing is for sure from then on I made sure I was covered.

This post was edited

How to stop your dangleys getting burned ?

Easy !

Lie on your stomach

This post was edited

I have not been able to find a cock sock to buy in order to protect my penis and balls from the sun.Where are they available? Recommendations?Is sunblock sufficient?Thank you.
TRY A BABYWEAR SHOP

This post was edited

I have sunburned my penis... It does hurt. Hurts even more when you put clothes on and the clothes literally rub you the wrong way. Solution... Sunscreen. It's one of the best parts of being a nudist. Being able to apply sunscreen down there, thoroughly and frequently....gotta go.. I need more more sunscreen down there.
I'm joking by the way... Partially....it is important to keep the sunscreen on everywhere. And reapply after extended sweating or swimming.

This post was edited

Nasty!

This post was edited

I had to buy a boot sock.

This post was edited

This post was edited

MEOW, The cat lady is back

This post was edited