RE: Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

Although this could very well be a legitimate question I would have said a "Penis Cover" the terms used were a little too crude for a real situation here on TN. However a good sunscreen would be sufficient. I would think if you wore something like a Banana Peal at the beach or resort folks would shy away from you and think your a bit too weird to socialize with. These items are yet to be incorperated into the main stream of things. Good Luck

This post was edited

koalaswim.com has a wide variety.

This post was edited

I've been a nudist all my life and have never been sunburned down there even without sunscreen, don't see what the issue is...

This post was edited

Now wouldn't that look cute walking down the beach ...Yes sunblock is sufficient, hell you can get like a spf 150 or more

This post was edited

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread onto the merits of sun vs tanning beds.....but, & there's always a but, I believe the issue is that we are out & about in the sun most of the time & that tanning beds/solariums are just an avoidable exposure to harmful UV. That said it is, as is in most cases, more problematic for young people. The older we get the better our skin is at dealing with UV....within limits.
I must come clean & admit I haven't read every post in this thread as it is two years old & it must have answered the original question by now.
So back to my question.......what constitutes a "legal" form of nudity for the World Naked Bike Ride ?

This post was edited

if your going to cover the genitals thats defeats the purpose of nudism wear pants
'Scuse me ??
Seems one of us has an askew idea of what nudism is all about.

way to make a publicly visible nude statement yet keep us out of the lock-up & the courts
Methinks you'ld have to read the letter of the law, and have a clue how it's interpreted.
Where I am, the law calls for an "opaque covering" and I've yet to know of anyone testing this with an opaque body paint, though I think it could be argued that it *would* be technically legal. Letter of the law seems to be dominant in the USA, and trumps common sense, since Clinton anyway.

This post was edited

open quote "Methinks you'ld have to read the letter of the law, and have a clue how it's interpreted." curt44319 end quote

Thank you Curt for your considered response. As in most human activity reading the letter of the law does not necessarily translate to how a Police officer may behave on a given day, as you may also note I have mentioned that the Police interpret & apply the law in an ad hoc way in Australia........especially in the emotive issue of public nudity. It is great to read that World Naked Bike Riders in the USA only need an opaque covering. It is also great to read that the letter of the law trumps common sense in the USA as we all know that "common sense" is an arbitrary construct & in a multicultural society does not exist as there are so many cultural interpretations. We no longer use the term "common sense" in many of our jurisdictional policies as it has been found to be non existent.
Further, my real motive is to make a public statement on the day of the WNBR yet avoid testing the letter of the law in a Police Station/Watch House or before a Court of Law

This post was edited

silly 7 months ago...still silly...but by all means enjoy it...(yikes)
yup...still silly...

This post was edited

two years on & you are still responding to it. What is silly is that you can be bothered........of course, I have an ulterior motive to keep this alive.......I am promoting the World Naked Bike Ride & using any fora to get the message to front of mind. See you all on your bikes next March

This post was edited

Just tan the bloody thing like the rest of you.

This post was edited