RE: Driving?

I enjoy driving naked,does anyone else?I love driving nude and when ever I do a big road trip from Adelaide to where ever be it Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane Perth always drive nude.....

This post was edited

I have a convertible for this very purpose..

This post was edited

It was a great drive! For me, that is one of the best ways to unwind and clear my head. Naturally11, I love your idea of doing it in a muscle car. I used to have a '65 Mustang, I do miss that car, but black vinyl is NOT the best for naked driving...

This post was edited

I've got black vinyl seats in my '67 Chevelle. That's why I sit on a black towel! :D I "cruise" when I drive naked in my Chevelle. I'm always in the slow lane and most times I'll wear a sweatshirt (if cold) or a Hawaiian type shirt (when it warm) to give me a little cover for those times I may need it. When I don't ... they are unzipped or unbuttoned all the time and closed when the need arises. :D

This post was edited

I love driving naked esp with the roof down i have been wanked and sucked many a time while in the car love it

This post was edited

I have done it a few times for short distances and loved it. I'd like to do it for long trips I just am always concerned about getting caught. In these days of cell phone photos I don't want some truckdriver or soccer mom texting the police or to end up on some sex offender registry. I will do it in Vermont where nudity is legal on public land, but I'm not sure about federal highways.

This post was edited

I have done it a few times for short distances and loved it. I'd like to do it for long trips I just am always concerned about getting caught. In these days of cell phone photos I don't want some truckdriver or soccer mom texting the police or to end up on some sex offender registry. I will do it in Vermont where nudity is legal on public land, but I'm not sure about federal highways.I totally Agree but BEWARE it is illegal on the highway I had a run in with that coming from VT and being nude with my gf at the time. We were told it be a huge fine, lucky he liked looking at my gf naked, perv. Beware

This post was edited

I gotta ask ya "boredude," what type of car were you driving, were the windows tinted, was a day or night ... was there anything going on inside the car to raise a cops suspicion other than seeing your GF naked? There has to be more to the story. I agree, you should be cautious and aware of your surroundings but many of us take the precautions to keep from being seen; be it driving nude only at night, driving nude in high profile vehicles, having dark tinted windows. There's quite a difference in driving nude in a high profile truck with dark tinted windows as opposed to a Honda Civic without tinted windows and in broad daylight. Beware but more importantly ... BE SMART.

This post was edited

I have been driving nude for nearly 20 years now. I started in 1984, summer is the best time to do it, as a shirtless male is not as suspicious in summer as in winter. I logged over 2500 miles last year (2012) and i only drive about 6k/year. During the winter or cold days, I just drive nude at night, but always keep a towel or pair of shorts handy for emergencies. The longest drive I have done is from Los Angeles, California to Nashville, Tennessee, nude the whole time, short of getting gas, food or bathroom breaks and then just flip flops and running shorts (commando and no lying in my shorts), shirtless when I could be.

This post was edited

My nude driving has been hit and miss lately. I take advantage of the weather but it's been cold, drizzle, windy and that usually means when I'm out driving ... I've got too many clothes on to stay warm and it's a pain to take all that stuff off and put it back on. I love it when it's hot ... then there's no reason at all for notwearing the bare minimum! hahaha

This post was edited