RE: Driving?

I
have driven naked through town, through drive-thrus, on long trips, and when I
was driving big truck across country (dressing only through the scales). I love
it and will be doing more of it.

This post was edited

nythawk,
Thanks for the info from a Peace Officer's point of view. Being a firefighter, I worked closely with law enforcement my entire career. I've spoken to CHP, Sheriff, LAPD and several small city police officers. ALL of them said ... "we really have better things to do then to chase down somebody "simply" driving nude. IF that person is doing something lewd ... then we'll respond."
You've just given my previous posts on this subject credibility. If you simply drive naked and are not being lewd, are mindful of your surroundings and cover when there is a possibility of being seen by school buses, children or cars sitting higher than you do and they have a possibility of seeing you naked ... then you're asking to be seen and caught.
I don't drive naked for anyone else but me. And the only one that I allow to see me drive naked is my wife ... but then ... sometimes she joins me! :D

This post was edited

Hey ! That's a very interesting discussion, especially with your "official" interpretation in Colorado and California. Actually, I've only drove nude in the US (oh, just some very short drives here in France), where we spent a lot of time in the car driving from one point of interest to another one.Last august was my best experience : I crossed one half of New Mexico and almost all the Arizona state naked in my car. Of course, I did have a sarong to put around my waist for emergency cases. We crossed a border patrol control near Las Cruces, I was there in my car with just the piece of sarong high on the tights, the officer even did not look down there. No mention about everything.2 seconds later, i was nude again.The only thing he told me was to remove my sunglasses to check my eyes with my passport description !The last day, I drove nude from Palm Springs to LA and just put my short on on the Hwy, when approaching the airport. Was great !!!And, oh, what I most appreciate is to be barefoot of course. Did it the whole time.

This post was edited

I love to drive nude, I have over 2700 miles this year and I don't drive that much LOL :) As winter approaches, I will wear a shirt and remove my jeans once inside my car, a bare chested driver in the winter could raise some questions. :-(

This post was edited

Years back when I had convertible I would drive from Stinson Beach back to the East Bay nude - many times with the top down.

This post was edited

I've been driving naked for well over 25 years. I did 200mile drives as a weekly commute in 1992, driving naked up the M1 motorway and through the centre of Leeds. I usually do it after dark or when it's hot enough for men to commonly drive topless. I thought nobody could see below my waist. But then I found that coach passengers, lorry drivers and the odd pedestrian got a good view of virtually all of me. Recently I was showing a fellow nudist the sights in North Yorkshire. So I spent the week driving naked in cool, broad daylight. That included journeys from York and Leeds, across the North York Moors and from Pickering to home, passing through the centres of Helmesley and Thirsk. Here is a photo taken by my passenger.

This post was edited

I enjoy driving naked,does anyone else?Yes I do when it's warm to drive naked. I love the feel of driving naked. Expressly long distance to and from work or going on vacation. I just hate wearing restrictive clothing when I'm driving.

This post was edited

Last night I dared dared myself...
I was the designated driver for my wife and a friend attending a high school reunion function from 8 to midnight.
I dropped them off promptly at 8. clothing.own agenda. No one to be nude with despite posting of my desire yesterday. I returned to pick them up at 12 sharp driving while nude.
I often drive nude or without pants, but usually alone. The wife is not a nudist and wishes I wasn't.
Back to the story...The party wasn't quite over, I was invited in a few minutes earlier by phone. So as people were leaving the party, I found a close parking spot and proceeded to don clothing

This post was edited

Having trouble with the mobile device... Pardon.
I waited for a couple to pass and exited the car to sinch belt and fasten button an zipper. As I did so, a woman say me as shook her head. I continued on and proceeded in.
I spent the next hour and a half at the after party.
Now the dare... Drive home naked.
As we left, the parking lot seemed nearly empty. Thirty cars instead of 200. I opened the car, my door and dropped trousers as I got in. Just at that moment my wife mentions we are going to IHOP for drunk breakfast. I leave the pants off and drive. No one notices.
Upon arrival at IHOP, there is a small group standing in the parking lot near an empty space. I would normally swing in, but the group is adjacent to the left side of the car if I do. I circle the row closer to the door; nothing. I pass back to the open spot, but back in to put the group adjacent to the right side of the car.

This post was edited

Mobile device issues continue and it won't edit... Dam.
I exit the car pulling on my jeans as I do so. Hadn't removed shirt. We go in and eat. We're leaving at near 3am. Two guys of the original group are still outside neat the car, only now standing adjacent to the left front fender. As we approach, I excuse myself as I squeeze past between the cars. Unlock the car, open my door...
Do I dare... Do I wait... To I chicken out...
My dare, I dare... I drop trowsers as I enter the car. Shoes off, as I pull pants off a sock falls to the ground. The girls ate still getting in and arranged. No one has noticed as yet. I pull the oother leg free lean over to reach the errant sock and drop the pants. The girls don't notice, but the guys do. I step out behind the door and pick up jeans wallet and sock. Get back in and close the door. The girls are now in and settled. Pants in lap, I start the car and pull off. I can't drive with loose pants and dock on lap and falling underfoot; I toss them over the center console to the back seat. Wife's friend is startled. As the girls figure out what went over the seat, I unbutton my shirt and strip it off.
I'm not worried of offending the wife's friend; she's a nurse and has seen my naked ass in the yard and pool many times.
They're both shocked an the friend is hysterically laughing at my wife reaction. It was 10iles before they realized the shirt was gone too.
The groaned and rebuked me while the friend and I laughed even more. Twenty minutes later, we're in front of the friend's house. I stop, left side to the curb, open door and get out. Open teat door and assist gathering her stuff. She rounds car and takesit from me. I ask if she ewants help, she declines. Two blocks and home.
It's garbage night. I open doors get trash from car put it in the bin. Retrieve wife stuff and unlock house. We go in.

This post was edited