Driving?

I enjoy driving naked,does anyone else?

This topic was edited
RE: Driving?

I enjoy driving naked,does anyone else?Yes I do it quite often, drive all the way from Nottingham to Glasgow last year, was great

This post was edited

Me too have been spotted a few times too - Usually by guys in vans lol

This post was edited

Me too have been spotted a few times too - Usually by guys in vans lolI have been caught too, it's always a turn on and fun when they see you ha ha
How naughty are we all

This post was edited

A couple years ago I spent the day naked at Haulover Beach and had to drive back to Ft Lauderdale at the end of the day. After being naked all day I really did not want to dress, so I drove back naked. When I got to the road along the beach in Ft Lauderdale there was a huge traffic jam and I was stuck in traffic. There were lots of people walking along the sidewalks and they were right next to me. I was stuck like that for about 20 minutes and it was exciting knowing that anyone who turned their head my way would be able to see me.I am sure some people saw me, but no one said anything. I will have to post a picture from it.

This post was edited

Hi Folk
For myself driving nude is now second nature to me and i love driving nude to nudist resorts in my area like whispering pines etc and different places too. Everyone should try this at least once
Have a good one

This post was edited

I don't think driving naked is "naughty!" If you're getting caught, on purpose, you're being an exhibitionist and that's not what nudism/naturism is about. It's those types of thoughts and actions that give this lifestyle a bad reputation and only solidifies what so many people think of us. You really need to rethink about why it is you're driving naked. Is it to get caught by someone, to shock someone, to feed your exhibitionist within ... OR ... to extend your nudist life from home, backyard, to the roads enroute to a nude beach, club or resort. I drive naked for ME, not for anyone else, not to be seen, not to shock anyone and certainly NOT to be naughty. ;-)

This post was edited

Hi
Great response and way to put your comments out there for other nudists to understand
Take care
Todd

This post was edited

I've been driving naked for well over 20 years. I used to do it everyday I went to work and then the following day when I was off duty. In the warmer months, when I can comfortably wear shorts, a t shirt and flip flops ... I'll usually drive naked to run errands. I've done some exploring of backroads, various developments within our city and gone on long drives to friend's homes and driven naked as soon as we get in the truck or car. I've also taken precautions in not being seen by others. Our vehicles have dark tinted windows and I ensure that I do not pace vehicles that are higher than we are so they can see inside our car via the windshield (which is not tinted). It's definately more comfortable, it makes me less stressed and less angry at the idiotic drivers on the road and I drive slower to enjoy a longer naked drive! What I think I enjoy the most is driving to our club. I can drive there naked, slip on a pair of shorts to check in, then slip them off when I'm back in the car/truck and drive through the gates naked and spend the day. I usually drive home naked and if I plan it right ... I can get out of my truck/car naked and walk into the garage without being seen. Driving naked is an extension of our everyday nude life. :D

This post was edited

I don't think driving naked is "naughty!" If you're getting caught, on purpose, you're being an exhibitionist and that's not what nudism/naturism is about. It's those types of thoughts and actions that give this lifestyle a bad reputation and only solidifies what so many people think of us. You really need to rethink about why it is you're driving naked. Is it to get caught by someone, to shock someone, to feed your exhibitionist within ... OR ... to extend your nudist life from home, backyard, to the roads enroute to a nude beach, club or resort. I drive naked for ME, not for anyone else, not to be seen, not to shock anyone and certainly NOT to be naughty. ;-)
Thanks AndyDi. That needed to be said.

This post was edited

I just got back from a great naked drive through the Mojave desert. San Diego to Las Vegas and back a few days later. It is so great to be naked, with the windows an sunroof open in the middle of the desert! The desert heat helps. the freedom and connection with nature (even at 70mph) is addictive.

This post was edited