RE: Driving?

Last PGE. I hope.
After setting stuff down, I go back out with trash bag, roll bin to street, retrieve clothes... I have to search for thongs separated from my pants and shirt in the tossing. I'm on knees ass out door when headlights flash. The neighbor next store just returned home.
He's said nothing, I doubt he will. We get along well.
The wife is miffed. Well see what comes of it.
It was great. Great night. Liberating. Feels so good.
Till next time.

This post was edited

Living out of the city gives me more of an opportunity to occasionally jump in the car naked and take a couple mile drive through the country roads. If I am on a long trip and driving after dark on the interstate you can bet I'll be naked. Helps keep me more awake and alert. Every year I snowbird to the south and I usually drive most of the trip down and back naked with a towel handy if needed to cover up.

This post was edited

So I went to Glen Eden Resort for the Halloween bash, woke up Sunday morning decided what the heck and drove the entire 74.5 miles home naked. Even stopped for gas but didn't put a stitch on... just pulled up at the pump furthest away... I'm sure I'm on the security camera footage... wonder if they'll give me a copy?

This post was edited

Love it

This post was edited

Finally got some info I was hoping for. We have an annual gathering of our nudist friends in AZ. One of the couples owns a vacation/retirement home there and it saves us tons of money to spend our week there, instead of a resort. It's got a pool and soon will have a hot tub. They've worked hard to get it "nude friendly" and since their home is in a "vacation/retirement" town, most times their neighbors aren't even there during the times we are.
They have an area they specifically set up for a motorhome or trailer. It couldn't be any better if they had built it from the ground up. It's in the backyard, poolside with water and electrical there for hook ups. Can hardly wait to try it out and see what changes or improvements we need to make to the site for future gatherings.
NOW for the driving naked part of this post; Like I said, I finally got some info I was hoping for. We have been picking up other nudist friends in Palm Springs before heading to AZ. Even though they are nudists, the thought of driving naked isn't something that they'd be in favor of nor would they condone. I figured I'd gut it out and wear some really light shorts but ... we've found out they will not be needing the ride and are renting a car instead and driving themselves to the gathering location. This means that if the other couple flies in ... I know they are in favor of driving there naked or at least won't have issue if I drive there naked. I can't wait. Looking forward to a 5 hr naked drive from home to AZ. It'll be the longest naked drive I've done so far.
The ironic part ... the couple that is hosting the gathering at their vacation/retirement house has stated several times that they'd love to go on a trip with us in the motorhome and do it naked! Too bad they don't need the ride this trip! hahaha

This post was edited

What about the border check point at the AZ/CA border?... if ya need a wing man I'm there for ya buddy

This post was edited

Where we cross ... there is no "border" check. On the way back, there's a Agriculture Check Point but I've driven through that one many times, naked. The Inspectors ask where we are coming from, we tell them and they always wave us through, barely walk up to the car at all. :D

This post was edited

Driving naked is the best outdoor activity that can be done in nude. Love it especially when I know i can be seen naked at the road.

This post was edited

Yours is definitely on the "exhibitionist" side of the subject. Many of us are not in it to be seen. We do it for ourselves. I can see what some might think about what we do, when you do what you do. My advise would be to use caution. ;-)

This post was edited

I drive naked all the time. We live in Miami Beach, therefore, we have (nearly) year-round naked weather.
We put the top down and drive from Miami to Key West, Tampa, Orlando, Cocoa Beach... etc. And in SoFL, a shirtless guy in a convertible is the norm! Never draws any attention... except in South Beach ]]] there is something that makes the tourists come up to the car to check to see if your shirtless or naked! (usually naked!!!)
Once drove from Dallas to LA and back nude... I love driving naked!!!!!

This post was edited