RE: Driving?

Had one of the most fun naked driving trips recently. We visited nudist friends in AZ. We took our motorhome and picked up another nudist couple, that are also close friends, at a nude resort. We made a quick stop a market before we hit the road. Once back in the motorcoach ... I asked the wife's ... are you both okay and ready? They responded, "yes!" I then announced ... "you are now free to roam about the coach naked!" In a millisecond ... the guys were naked but the girls didn't. No problem ... it was a very enjoyable naked 5+ hr drive there and back. Can't wait to do it again!!! :D

This post was edited

I really enjoy driving naked.I love the feeling of freedom of my skin against the seat.It makes long drive more enjoyable. :)

This post was edited

Top down and naked is pretty daring! Especially to drive so far. Do you worry about being seen by truckers or people on a bus?
I've driven naked, but not in a convertible. Kept my T-shirt handy to throw over my lap when being passed by a bus.
KC

This post was edited

Top down and naked is pretty daring! Especially to drive so far. Do you worry about being seen by truckers or people on a bus?I've driven naked, but not in a convertible. Kept my T-shirt handy to throw over my lap when being passed by a bus. KCI'm fine if people see... If a bus comes by, then I do cover. (always have a sarong handy!)
Some things I've noticed:

1. 1. Men alwayslook in to the car next to theirs--if theirs is taller
  2. 2. Women never look into the next car
  3. 3. Truckers, now, are usually on the phone and not paying attention to the naked man in the convertible next to them!

I used to get positive responses from truckers... but now that they have Cell Connectivity... no more!
So--usually not an issue. Just more fun!!!

This post was edited

I thought I had already posted but I guess not. :)
I love driving in the nude. Before we had a tenant I used to drive home from work in the nude when I knew no one else was at home. It was great walking from where I park my car to our front door. But now that we have a tenant in our suite I don't know if it is safe to arrive naked until I am almost at our house seeing if his truck is there or not. If he isn't home then my clothes come off for the walk to the house. Not the same as driving though.
When everyone is away during the day in the summer I cut our lawn in the nude on my ride-on mower. That's fun. A different sort of driving. It's lucky I live on a large private property.

This post was edited

My wife called my bluff... LOL
The other day we were going down in town to meet one of the kids and Angie said, come on and get dressed. I said, I don't want to, can I go like this. She said sure, I don't care how you go. Well while she was busy I went out to the van and was sitting in the passenger seat naked when she came out. When she got in I figured she would tell me to get dressed since it was daylight but she just started the van and pulled out down the road.
We passed by several neighbors out by the road and she kept going, then about 2 miles down the road she looks in the back seat and asks if I have any clothes with me. I tell her no I don't and without her saying anything else she turns around and heads back home driving slow by the neighbors that were still out.
I told her yesterday I missed our little drive, all she said was... What Ever.
Have to say it was a different feeling riding naked with no clothes for a backup.

This post was edited

The only real nude drive I have done was a visit to the bank to use the cash machine early one sunday morning on holiday a few years back.
On my return I took these pictures
and edited up this video.

This post was edited

My last naked drive was from Chester to my home in Yorkshire, a 2 to 3 hour drive. I then unloaded the car, unpacked and relaxed, still naked. Before That I was a naked car passenger traveling into deepest Wales. And before that I spent a week driving and walking round Fuerteventura.

This post was edited

My last naked drive was from Chester to my home in Yorkshire, a 2 to 3 hour drive. I then unloaded the car, unpacked and relaxed, still naked. Before That I was a naked car passenger traveling into deepest Wales. And before that I spent a week driving and walking round Fuerteventura.Does anybody dress to drive around Fuerteventura?

This post was edited

Does anybody dress to drive around Fuerteventura?Everyone I drove past and almost everyone I walked past were clothed. I like being naked amongst clothed people but it's even better with other nudists.

This post was edited