RE: Driving?

John
We loved your public nude video. Nice thrill I'm sure !!
T & K

This post was edited

We've not been to Fuerteventura but we have been to the Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Denmark, Sweden and throughout the US and I've driven naked in every country, every town, city and state we've visited. If I'm in a rental car and the windows are not tinted or it's a low profile vehicle and I think I may be seen, I will wait til I'm sure there is a much less chance of being seen and then I'll drive nude. We always try and rent a high profile vehicle, not just so I can drive naked, but because we prefer those over low profile vehicles.
I/we are never out to be seen by others while driving nude. We take as many precautions as we feel are needed to keep it to ourselves but ... still enjoy being naked while driving on long driving trips. Still the best driving naked I've done is in our motorhome.

This post was edited

JohnWe loved your public nude video. Nice thrill I'm sure !!T & KEven more videos of cycling nude.

This post was edited

I like to drive nude, and do when ever I can.Just one warning to all nude drivers, about a year ago there was a guy driving down the New York State Thruway nude and a truck driver seen that he was nude, and then called the police. The guy was pulled over and arrested. He was on the news and everything. He was lucky and I think they dropped the charges because it turned out that the guy was an off dutyfederal agent with the FBI. Not that it is legal for them but I think they just made the charges disappear because he was a law enforcement officer. So be careful out there.

This post was edited

I love to drive naked and have for many years. The most memorable trip was when I drove from Cocoa Beach Fl. to Atlanta. When leaving Cocoa I decided to make a bet with myself, to drive naked to the Fl. state line, about a 4 12 hr drive. So I shucked my shirt, shorts and shoes. I forgot to mention the car I was driving has T-tops(glass tops that are removable). I kept a towel near so when a van or SUV passed me(4 lane interstate all the way) I could cover up. All went well till I was about an hour from the Fl. state line. A car with 4 women passed me in the right lane instead of the left passing lane and just as I saw them I reached quickly for the towel, the wind caught it and blew it into the back seat floorboard behind me. While trying to reach for the towel I realized I was flashing the women. They started honking the horn and leaning out the windows to see more, and yelling more, more, more. This went on for a while, they stayed right with me. I finally had to speed up to over 90 mph to loose them. I stopped at the state line and put my shorts on.

This post was edited

I enjoy driving naked,does anyone else?i love going on car trips naked the whole time, and on car trip vacations across america

This post was edited

I drive to and from work nude most days of the week. 30 minutes of relaxing enough to keep the traffic from bothering me.

This post was edited

Just bought us a Jeep today. Picking it up tomorrow and I'll be driving it home ... NAKED!!! Can't wait to go do some naked 4x4ing in it ... very soon! :D

This post was edited