RE: Certified room = masturbatioin viewing room

we abso;utely agree with you! You are making a lot of sense; we also think it has no purpose to continue the chat rooms!!! All fakes anyway!

This post was edited

I have been giving this some thought whilst at work today and i was wondering whether it would be worth having a chatroom just for this? I know it go's against the grain of why we are here but it would cut down on the risk of seeing something you dont want to? i am new here so everything is a new experience to me here but i have had several private chats in the chat room and most of them involved people touching themselves, not something i am into but not bothered about but if i can see them then everyone else can. Just a thought
This was suggested on post #31. Click here to go back and read the responses.

This post was edited

Also Jens comment #21. is well worth a read.

Am I the only person here that wonders why the cameras are necessary in chat? It seems that the playtime problem would be gone automatically if the cameras were gone. At the very least TT1 should make the chatrooms the feature that people have to pay to use.

No, Lin, you are not the only one who has wondered that. And every time it comes up I've responded with the following (sure wish I could find a thread so I could just copy and paste it): Having cams in chat allows one to see facial expressions when "chatting" which lends so much more to the conversation. There is nothing better than typing in something silly and actually seeing that the person you directed it to is genuinely smiling or laughing. A lot of times people will comment on how I'm always smiling in chat...that's because I am viewing the cam of someone else who is smiling and it becomes infectious. How many times has someone said something here on the forum that was misinterpreted because of the lack of voice inflection and facial expression. With the use of cams, you add back in the facial expressions. With the cams you get to actually see that you are really talking to the person you think you are, not some person who is hiding behind a picture that may not be them. From my past experiences in textile chat rooms, before the advent of cams, I can tell you that the "perv" situation exists irregardless of whether you are on cam or not. Getting rid of the cams won't get rid of the "pervs"...the cams are not the problem, the "pervs" are the problem. There are six simple rules that one agrees to before entering the chat area. Rule number 5 is to flag or report any one breaking rules 1-4. It's that simple. Flag them. Hit the report abuse button and send a video clip. Don't want some "perv" watching your cam? Then use the block feature. Having been on this site for over a year and regularly using the chat room for a little less than a year I am happy to say that we've outlasted most of the "pervs". As far as charging for the chat room...there are more people on this site who regularly use the chat room than there are who post on the forum. Would it be fair of them to say every time someone spams the forum or posts inappropriate threads that one should be charged to use the forum? On a side note, was in chat for about an hour again last night. Had a wonderful time. Chatted to some really nice people. Thomas, it was great seeing you again! You always make me smile. Really miss seeing you more regularly in chat. Rabbit, really missed seeing you at all. Syner, it's been great meeting you. And thank you for making me feel younger by naming bands that I've actually heard of instead of all those new fangled ones, LOL! Jen

This post was edited

edit

This post was edited

HelloThis is my opinion and im welcome to it I think its like the TV you dont want to watch why are you looking turn it off or in this case stay out no one is forcing you into the room right!! everyone here is an adult there are some people that like to masturbate in fron of others and not perverts and again here we go with lables again everyone has to lable someone else right whats your lable??

Nope...masturbate in front of others on a site that expressly is not for that purpose...pervert. There are plenty of free sites for that. Go find one, Don.

This post was edited

HelloThis is my opinion and im welcome to it I think its like the TV you dont want to watch why are you looking turn it off or in this case stay out no one is forcing you into the room right!! everyone here is an adult there are some people that like to masturbate in fron of others and not perverts and again here we go with lables again everyone has to lable someone else right whats your lable?? you can have a healthy sex life watching others no one is geting hurt damaged if its good clean fun and it is in my opinion and have never attacked anyone lol and i just think this is a big wasted of my time and yours if i dont want to look i just stay out i dont watch tv for that same reason i do however find some programing on the History chanel that ill look at Remember you have eyes there is nothing wrong with looking we look every dayDon

If this were a SEX site, then you would be right; if I didn't like what I saw then I could just turn it off. However, this is a NUDIST site. I, along with others, come here instead of a sex site because I enjoy nudism and not to watch a bunch of people jerking off.

The whole "just don't go in that room" isn't really much of an argument. If that was the case, why not just go jerk off in the grocery store? If people didn't want to see it, they just wouldn''t have to come in....right? No, of course not. You don't jerk off in the grocery store because it's inappropriate....the same as it is here.

This post was edited

I'm tempted to yell. "NO MORE CAM!"

But I'm sure those who use it regularly and ACCORDING TO THE RULES will probably disagree with me.

This post was edited

I always enjoy reading your posts NIM. When they are intended to refutevacuousstatements I get a chuckle out of them. Common sense always shines through and I enjoy the way you dissect a post into segments and reply with specific points. Keep up the good work.

This post was edited

I always enjoy reading your posts NIM. When they are intended to refutevacuousstatements I get a chuckle out of them. Common sense always shines through and I enjoy the way you dissect a post into segments and reply with specific points. Keep up the good work.
What's unfortunate is that NIM'S comments are needed at all. If respect and common sense were something ingrained in us, we wouldn't need rules. Butthe truth is we do have rules, and they are clearly spelled out and easy to find. So easy that it's hard to not be extremely disappointed when yet another poster shows a definite lack of it.

NIM's ascerbic wit can sometimes be a little over the top, but it's rarely misplaced.

This post was edited

What's unfortunate is that NIM'S comments are needed at all. If respect and common sense were something ingrained in us, we wouldn't need rules. Butthe truth is we do have rules, and they are clearly spelled out and easy to find. So easy that it's hard to not be extremely disappointed when yet another poster shows a definite lack of it.

NIM's ascerbic wit can sometimes be a little over the top, but it's rarely misplaced.

These are soooo on the mark! Thanks, guys!
Gator1

This post was edited