RE: Certified room = masturbatioin viewing room

rules are made to be respected :-)

This post was edited
RE: Whoa!

Quoting.
You are replying because you can't resist sitting in awe and wonder at the feet of one who is clearly your superior, your virtual guru, in every way.

Well I'm glad that we finally clarified things.

This post was edited
RE: Pfffffft!

But of course. What better reason could there be? And as proof, I offer the fact that I don't waste my money on Jobs' overpriced, overated, gee-whiz junk.

Quoting.
You are replying because you can't resist sitting in awe and wonder at the feet of one who is clearly your superior, your virtual guru, in every way.

Si impetus bene it, in laqueum incessistis.
Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum odo elabitur.

This post was edited
RE: Pfffffft!

Isn't is wonderful how constructive dialog resolves matters?
=======================================
Si impetus bene it, in laqueum incessistis.Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum odo elabitur.
Unitam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem.
Si fallatis officium, quaestor infitias eat se quicquam scire de factis vestris.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A218882
When English fails.

Si fallatis officium, quaestor infitias eat se quicquam scire de factis vestris -
If you fail, the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your activities

Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem
Stand aside, little people! I am here on official business

Unitam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy

This post was edited

Here's what I do. Take a screen shot when you come across a cam exhibiting inappropriate behavior. Then send it to abuse@truenudists.com I did that twice so far today.

ok, question..........how do you take a screen shot?

Good question, Lookn. Now that the "report abuse" button is gone (this used to send a video clip to Site Admin) it would be good to know how to do this. Rabbit gives instructions on how to do this on a MAC. Any PC users have an answer?

Jen

This post was edited

To take a screen shot with a PC, use the "Print Screen" key in the top row to the right of F12. To get a screen grab of only the active window, hold "Alt" and use the Print Screen key.
That creates a bitmap image in the "clipboard" memory area. DO NOT copy anything else, until you've "pasted" the image into something that can handle it.
Works in all versions of Windows, as far as I know.
On a *nix box it's easier, and not so easy, as one must have a graphics capture program of some type running that can do this. Personally, I like XV but there are others. ( the GIMP comes immediately to mind, but XV is faster/easier )

This post was edited
RE: hate the game, not the player

i'm not one to masturebate in chat rooms (boring! been there, done that), but i have nothing against those who do. nothing worse than an old sexless fart calling people perverts out of jealousy for a lack of such thrill in their lives (thrill of course being relative to the person experiencing it).... just stop the name calling, and suggest a solution. bottom line: as long as the internet is anonymous and public, you will have all sorts of things you don't like. and for those intolerant nazi witch hunters, you will continue to be especially unhappy in such an environment. how about suggesting a special room with no rules and likewise no complaining allowed? problem solved. if all you complainers put your energy into making such suggestions, you'd have nothing left to complain about...but then i guess you wouldnt be complainers...that's it, i have no further interest in this thread so don't bother with your hateful replies.

I've got a suggestion...How about banning from the chat room those that can't follow 6 very simple rules that they agree to before entering the chatroom? I've personally suggested to several who abuse the chat room on this site that they "go to a special room where there are no rules" and have even told them sites where they can find them. But they obviously prefer to be where what they are doing is against the rules and where they are not wanted - must be part of the thrill for them. I guess it really turns them on to whine and feel maligned when people ask them and/or tell them to stop and go somplace where their actions are acceptable. Some people just have the strangest kinks - don't ya think?

It really is pretty twisted...there are PLENTY of chatrooms on the internet where this is completely acceptable and encouraged. Hell, there are sites where they can get paid to do that on cam.

Jen

This post was edited
RE: hate the game, not the player

It always amazes me that when rules are broken and complaints are made, somehow the fact that it was against the rules seems to elude some people. Some want to say it is rediculous to complain about masturbation in chat because it doesnt hurt anyone, if you dont like it dont look, maybe the ones complaining about it are jealous. How d#mn rediculous are these arguments for it being ok. SIMPLLY PUT, it is against the rules. If you want to masturbate on cam do it elsewhere. Again, IT IS AGAINST THE RULES HERE. It doesnt matter how any of us feel about it, it is not allowed. There is no argument that anyone can make that is going to change the fact that is is not allowed here. Ill tell you what, I think it is ok to walk through the mud and then jump all over the 2900 dollar couch in my den. So, Ill be at your house Mr. Masturbator and Ill get good and muddy and jump all over your furniture. What? You dont want me to? Thats stupid, I do it all the time. If you dont like it maybe your jealous because I do it at my house. No! I wont go home to do it, I want to do it in your house, where its clean, and its against the rules.
Seems kind of stupid doesnt it? Think about that next time you want to masturbate in OUR chatroom. My fiance and I have all kinds of stuff we do behind closed doors, we arent going to do it in a guests home or where it isnt allowed. Have the same courtesy for people on this site. Masturbate somewhere else and dont argue about it. No argument is going to make it acceptible on this site.

This post was edited

Sorry to raise this thread again, but In case anyone is wondering,
Torsten (quoted in post #48, and the troll quoted in post #95
have both been booted off the site.

If and when they come back, try to resist their taunts,
just flag and ignore is the way to go.

Now back to the original subject. If you witness a cam exhibiting inappropriate behaviour,
take a screen shot, and send it to abuse@truenudists.com, and now you can also post it
to the "CHATROOM MORONS EXPOSED! (SCREENSHOTS)" thread.

If they know that there is a very good chance, of their inappropriate drivel,
being posted as a screen shot, right here in public, it might just make them
think twice before they lowered their cam, or say something to upset the girls.

Starved of their cheap thrills, they might even just go look for them elsewhere.

This post was edited

I have been giving this some thought whilst at work today and i was wondering whether it would be worth having a chatroom just for this? I know it go's against the grain of why we are here but it would cut down on the risk of seeing something you dont want to?i am new here so everything is a new experience to me here but i have had several private chats in the chat room and most of them involved people touching themselves, not something i am into but not bothered about but if i can see them then everyone else can.Just a thought

I don't think it would work. I believe the idiots would just try to claim both places. That's the way they're wired. Plus, that's knuckling under to something that most of us don't believe belongs on a true nudist site.
Gator1

This post was edited