RE: Certified room = masturbatioin viewing room

Don't know why I'm replying, but I have to clarify a few things.
The chatroom that quote came from was not TrueNudist chat, it came from my chat.. the one I registered on IRC. It's mine. Someone posted a quote on bash.org. That's why I said it was my chat.
I wasn't trying to be threatening or impressive... The correct response to rules you view as unfair or incorrect (or indeed, harmful) is to peacefully try to change them.
You can berate me and call me names all you want, it only hurts you, but if you could refrain from heaping insults on my friends and the good people at bash.org, I'd appreciate it.

This post was edited

Very well said NudeIn.
btw Torsten, you may well have been
brought up a nudist
and
believe strongly that sex and nudism do go together, in the right circumstances and place
but you were obviously never taught, exactly WHAT, the right circumstances and places, ARE.
I can assure you, that your profile, is NOT the right place, and furthermore, this site is NOT the right place to seek out participants, and pursue your sexual fantasies.
You are blatantly violating the T&C's here and are not expected to survive, more than a day or two.
Therefore, further dialog with you, is clearly a complete waste of everyone's time.

This post was edited
Happy happy, joy joy

Why do so many like talking about "masturbatioin" here when y'all can't even spell it?

This post was edited
RE: Happy happy, joy joy

Why do so many like talking about "masturbatioin" here when y'all can't even spell it?
LOL Linda, good point and good eye. I never paid attention to the spelling.

This post was edited

Well they do say it makes you blind!

Perhaps that has something to do with it!?

This post was edited

Well they do say it makes you blind!

Perhaps that has something to do with it!?

LOL!

This post was edited

I didn't expect that you would read my lengthy reply. You have demonstrated that you are uninterested in serious discourse, and that your only purpose here is seeking BJs and oral-anal sex, a shameless, brazen, and disgusting violation of True Nudists' policies and Terms of Service. You have no grasp of the nature and the philosophy of nudism, and You are not welcome here.

Well said, Nude In Ma. This thread went south during the past 24 hours.

This post was edited

I didn't expect that you would read my lengthy reply. You have demonstrated that you are uninterested in serious discourse, and that your only purpose here is seeking BJs and oral-anal sex, a shameless, brazen, and disgusting violation of True Nudists' policies and Terms of Service. You have no grasp of the nature and the philosophy of nudism, and You are not welcome here.

When a thread goes bad, why not let it die?

This post was edited
RE: do whack a do

Sometimes it is better to not have the final word.

This post was edited
RE: do whack a do

Sometimes it is better to not have the final word.
More often than not, it seems. ( but at the moment, I do ! HA ! )

This post was edited