RE: Certified room = masturbatioin viewing room

That would send a loud signal that TN allows blatantly sexual behavior, resulting in a gut punch to the site's policy of forbidding it in keeping with a central doctrine of nudism that nudity is not synonymous with sexuality. The perverts who insist on doing it are acting in brazen violation of chatroom rules and of TN's terms of service. They don't merit special treatment or tolerance. They deserve a size-1000 steel-toed boot planted squarely and brusquely on their aft cheeks, propelling them unceremoniously to the street to the sound of the gate slamming behind them. The willy-diddlers have many online options for displaying their shortcomings. True Nudists isn't one of them, and the day it becomes one, I will excise my profile.

So very true, the correct solotion is to flag the abusers and for everyone to do the same. I have been here for a year and a half, the reason I have been is because it is a nudist site not a sexual one. There are many that do flag the offenders, just we need more doing it. In the interest of preventing vendetta flagging, it requires multiple flags for action, so all who observe abuse should flag.

This post was edited

I've not visited the certified room yet, but my computer freezes after a few minutes in the regular one. That's using a Broadband connection.
It has happened more than once.
I would be happy to visit the Certified chat and flag whomever is acting inappropriately

This post was edited

I have numerous times seen a cam shot showing the genitals, but not the face; however I quickly switch away from that view. Could it be that I have not caught the wankers in the act? BTW, chat room rules call for showing your face, if you use a cam.

This post was edited

R @ B raised a good question. Wonder if the offenders are paying members?

This post was edited

Chat Room Rules and Regulations 1. No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities on Chat 2. No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please. 3. If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it. Your cam is visible to all users. 4. Please talk nice. No trolling. 5. Flag users who do not follow the rules. 6. Have Fun! No doubt the wankers will argue, "Where does it say that I can't pull my pud on cam?" It doesn't specifically forbid it. However, is it not "sexual activity", which is forbidden. And IAC, without a crotch shot, which is also forbidden, no will know or care what one is doing twixt the legs? If it's necessary to make masturbation a line item in the list, then it's time to consider some fundamental chatroom policy changes.
IMHO, rule one prohibiting sexual actiivity bars wanking. I have never had one argue about it being against the rules, they just resort to calling the person a chat nazi or chat police. Many of them also have a crotch shot without face which is also forbidden.
In another post it was mentioned that people that have been flagged are stilll here. That may be because not enough have flagged to make sure it is not a vendetta flag.

This post was edited

I am so very glad I'm not bothered by natural functions. You guys must get offended a lot

This post was edited

Masterbation is a sexual act, no ifs ands or buts about it. Therefore it is clearly against the chat room rules.

This post was edited

Absolutely. How does it feel to be labeled a "prude" for opposing it in the chatroom?

OK I am a prude, because I want to keep TN as for True Nudists only.

This post was edited

I am so very glad I'm not bothered by natural functions. You guys must get offended alot
Taking a crap is a natural function too. You do that in public as well?
Nothing wrong with it, besides the smell. That's a signal you're actually meant to avoid it, the bacteria. But nothin wrong with eliminating urine in public either. It doesn't bother animals and it shouldn't bother us either.
When a troll -- who says in chat rooms that its penis is not erect andonly extends from A to H on its keyboard (link on request) -- pollutesa site like True Nudists with its presence,
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh god.. you found my IRC bash quote.. and you think there's something wrong with it.. and you also completely screwed it up .. that's easily the laugh of the year. but if you think it's trolling to answer someone's genuine penis size question, especially when that person is a close friend and was just messing around.. then you have no idea what trolling is..
By the way, said chatroom is my chatroom and I'll say what I like in it.. Obviously this place has its own rules, which I plan to follow. I also plan to criticize them semi-regularly until they change.

This post was edited

This site does have its own rules, criticizing won't get them changed. If you don't like the rules, feel free to leave.

This post was edited