Certified room = masturbatioin viewing room

It seems the Certified room is turning into the rom for men to wtch each toher masturbate. At least that was true the last 3 times I have been there that others were there. This time there were 14 poeple in there, and when I said it was not apporpirate, none of them agreed with me, and several let me know I was ruining their good time. I would like to see this site enforce its rules on such behavior, but obvioulsy there are many that disagree. I am not sure that the certified room serves any purpose at the moment except to allow a place for this behavior to go on.

This topic was edited
RE: Certified room = masturbatioin viewing room

We are all going to have to be vigilant in our efforts to keep the site clean. Like anything else a little work will make it feel like home. We cant get mad and give up or the perverts win.

This post was edited

ANYTIME I see someone masterbating online I flag immediatly.
If enough people flag someone, the moderators will have to respond, and the wankers will have to go else where.
Spoiling thier good time, whaaa! boo hoo! Go wank on some other site, this one is intolerant of sexuality online!

This post was edited

truth be told , chat room is a big disappointment.
exactly as you said but not only in the certified room.
found this problem in both rooms.
beside couple of regulars there who realy behave and you see only their faces , too many happy people there.
i guess just like bugs , they just keep showing up.

This post was edited

It seems the Certified room is turning into the rom for men to wtch each toher masturbate. At least that was true the last 3 times I have been there that others were there. This time there were 14 poeple in there, and when I said it was not apporpirate, none of them agreed with me, and several let me know I was ruining their good time. I would like to see this site enforce its rules on such behavior, but obvioulsy there are many that disagree. I am not sure that the certified room serves any purpose at the moment except to allow a place for this behavior to go on.
Unfortunately, they are there because they can. Because people just like you, see them, get very upset about it, but don't report them. If we did not have public spirited citizens and a police force with a zero tolerance policy towards perverts, they would be doing it on every street corner. That is why, every true nudist MUST report EVERY time they see it, and go on reporting, because there are always new ones coming into town. it's not nice, we wish there was a way to stop it, but there's not. So we have to put up with it. Or go to an expensive, highly regulated site. My computer does not like chat, so I'm afraid I can not help you there, would if I could. I am led to believe (from several reliable sources) that there are a considerable number of decent people that use the chat regularly, and that this problem is not as bad as these complaints on the forum might lead us to believe, and that it usually happens in waves, every couple of months or so. The answer is for everyone to do their bit, and not just get upset about it.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, they are there because they can. Because people just like you, see them, get very upset about it, but don't report them. If we did not have public spirited citizens and a police force with a zero tolerance policy towards perverts, they would be doing it on every street corner. That is why, every true nudist MUST report EVERY time they see it, and go on reporting, because there are always new ones coming into town. it's not nice, we wish there was a way to stop it, but there's not. So we have to put up with it. Or go to an expensive, highly regulated site. My computer does not like chat, so I'm afraid I can not help you there, would if I could. I am led to believe (from several reliable sources) that there are a considerable number of decent people that use the chat regularly, and that this problem is not as bad as these complaints on the forum might lead us to believe, and that it usually happens in waves, every couple of months or so. The answer is for everyone to do their bit, and not just get upset about it.
So very true Phil, fortunately there are a lot of reulars that do flag, even when the wankers and their audience bad mouth us.
Thomas

This post was edited

Just as a thought...would it do any good to make a thread pinned to the top somewhere here in the forum and post names of those repeatedly flagged for the masturbation?
Just a thought.
Gator1

This post was edited

Probably would, but the site doesn't allow for stickies.
Shouldn't be necessary. It'd be a band-aid over other short comimgs.
Maybe in time....

This post was edited

Here's what I do. Take a screen shot when you come across a cam exhibiting inappropriate behavior. Then send it to abuse@truenudists.comI did that twice so far today.

I would like to know how to take a screen shot ahead of time, so that I can copy and paste to my reason for flagging. Is it just like when you copy and paste a photo to a posting. Select all and then copy.

This post was edited

Or, on a pc, just hit the "report abuse" button at the top, right hand side of your chat screen. That sends a video clip of the offender to site admin.

To answer the question, why 2 out of 5 flagged offenders still remain...the two remaining may not have enough flags or proof against them. I think TT1 really tries to make sure that the person in question has really broken TOS before removing the profile. On occasion there has been some "false flagging" or "vindictive flagging".

Jen

This post was edited

Am I the only person here that wonders why the cameras are necessary in chat? It seems that the playtime problem would be gone automatically if the cameras were gone. At the very least TT1 should make the chatrooms the feature that people have to pay to use.

This post was edited