RE: Winter sports

NP, you've proved yourselves! Have a happy nude year all, and btw, it's snowing again, but I have to work, no angels tonight. Who else has a 'cool' winter idea to challenge the brave?

This post was edited
RE: Challenge

Did anyone do the Polar Bear thing or any of the other Christmas swims?

Don't expect pics, but NO CHEATING this time! .........(Hon!) hehe

Phil. B.N. :)

This post was edited
RE: Challenge

They had a polor bearswim in the Maumee Riverin Toledo yesterday, but guess what???? Old Stevie ain't no fool.... LOL

I sat all cuddled up and warm with a female friend, and watched it on TV.............

Steve

P.S., yes we were also nude, so we were in part of the spririt.... LOL

This post was edited
RE: New inductees....

what about a sand angle contest!? it is just not fare! we do not get any snow in our area, at least not for 100 miles away. but sand, we got plenty, and it will get into the high 60's again during the winter. although, the beaches in the are are covered in fog most of the time, so the sand is a little cold.

This post was edited

The sand might be a little cold, and the air might not be quite what it should to be outside, this is for northern folk living in this season's ICE AGE. The snow is terribly cold, and the temps have been in the single digits. And beaches, LOL, they're covered with chunks of ice here. As we have to deal with low temps and white stuff, I'm sure when it's toasty there and sunny, and beaches with no fog, you've forgotten all about us frigid northerners. No sympathy here LOL. But I'll let the gang add their opinions too. LOL but if you're really determined, take a day, drive the 100 miles and go for it...

This post was edited

copied their profile name on their profile page and pasted it into the text as I typed. No real secret, takes you right to their profile.

This post was edited

what about a sand angle contest!? it is just not fare! we do not get any snow in our area, at least not for 100 miles away. but sand, we got plenty, and it will get into the high 60's again during the winter. although, the beaches in the are are covered in fog most of the time, so the sand is a little cold.
Ok TNSA's (True nude snow angelists) let's hear your take on sand angels....

This post was edited
RE: sitting on table

When we see the 'angels' we'll believe! LOL, believe me, it's not the nads, nor the butt or back where you'll feel it, take that from experience...

This post was edited

With respect, I think sand angels are a bit of a none starter, it doesn't take much resolve to do, even out of season, but the fairer sex at least, would need to be very careful about where the sand ended up!
I can't believe you are complaining about NOT getting any snow, I think you're having a bit of a laugh. Believe me, the novelty soon wares off and these guys that do this, deserve a medal. Having said that, the trick is to be quick and if poss, have the hot tub on standby, or at the very least, set the shower running at the right temp BEFORE you do it. In fact, the ideal is to come strait out the sauna or a very hot shower, and then do it. I used to do that before a quick icy dip and It really does make you feel fantastic. Definitely one for the "Things to do before I die" list.

Phil.

This post was edited