RE: Proof

Cuddle, Thanks for the welcome to the Nude Snow Angel Club, was a blast doing it, cold but very refreshing! LOL For those of you have not yet looked, take a peek....not much to see, the snow was 13 inches deep....

This post was edited
snow angel

both my self and mrsspider did the snow angel coooooooooooool stuff

This post was edited
New additions to the Nude SNow ANgel elites! Welcome them

Well, welcome to the club Mr. Spidey, and once we can verify Mrs. Spidey, we'll welcome her too! Congrats, and hope you've thawed out.

(Spidey, has provided proof that he's made a NUDE SNOW ANGEL, personally to me. They choose not to post them for everyone, for their own personal reasons, but yeah, I have seen with my own eyes.)

Again, Congrats,
Steve

This post was edited
The Last Hurrah!

As the temperatures rise, and the last of the snow melts away (It is the last storm, it is the last storm, it is the last storm....) we want to thank all the elite Nude Snow Angel makers for jumping in the closest snow banks to participate in this wonderful winter nudist activity that those in the South may never get a chance to experience or discover!

Snow melts, sand doesn't....

Time to start looking forward to when we can get back outside without having to worry about having a hot shower nearby...

Steve and Jen

This post was edited
RE: Welcome a new inductee into the TN Snow Angel Club!

Jeepsr4girls is our latest inductee! (Jeeps - do you have proof you were nude when you made that beautiful angel?)
Welcome to the official TNSAC! (True Nudists Snow Angel Club)

Jen

This post was edited
RE: It's that time of year again!!!!

Dupe.

This post was edited
RE: It's that time of year again...

...and the challenge is on!

This is to announce that blueeyez is the FIRST FEMALE to make a nude snow angel this year and it was on video cam in the chat room with COguyCO as witness! You go girl!

Not to be outdone, COguyCO is the FIRST MALE to make a nude snow angel this year and it was on video cam in the chat room with cutedana as witness. Atta boy!

While you really do need to post a picture either here on this thread or as your profile pic for it to count...GREAT WAY TO START THE SEASON ROLLING!!!
If you're in an area that has snow (can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish we were!) then get naked, get out there and make those snow angels and post away. THE WINTER CHALLENGE IS ON!!!!!

This post was edited

...and the challenge is on! This is to announce that blueeyez is the FIRST FEMALE to make a nude snow angel this year and it was on video cam in the chat room with COguyCO as witness! You go girl! Not to be outdone, COguyCO is the FIRST MALE to make a nude snow angel this year and it was on video cam in the chat room with cutedana as witness. Atta boy! If you're in an area that has snow (can't believe I'm saying this but I wish we were!) then get naked, get out there and make those snow angels and post away. THE WINTER CHALLENGE IS ON!!!!!
Hey!
Not fair!
Its summer here all year long.
And they say nudists never discriminate.
Kidding. Good luck to the ones with snow out there!

This post was edited

Aiyee ... We've got first snow ... But tell you what, I'm not going to get out in it, not tonight! Probably not tomorrow, either ...
Badger

This post was edited
RE: The Last Hurrah!

Ok, just so all of you know, and some of you are my friends.....I THINK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!LMAO. Cold weather and nudism don't mix.

LOL Lookn, I agree. We got some flurries here yesterday, which is rare, but none on the ground.

This post was edited