Annual Snow Angel Challenge

Snow blanketed the upper half of the country this weekend with more on the way. Who's got it in them to get out and make snow angels, nude? Let's show all those in the sunny, warm, south, that there's more to this than just avoiding tan lines. Come on TRUE nudists! Proof will be in new posted pics on the profiles... just remember, be quick about it....
Steve

Last Page

This topic was edited
One snow angel

Still cold in Montana LOL

This post was edited
RE: This weekend's challenge...

Snow blanketed the upper half of the country this weekend with more on the way. Who's got it in them to get out and make snow angels, nude? Let's show all those in the sunny, warm, south, that there's more to this than just avoiding tan lines. Common TRUE nudists! Proof will be in new posted pics on the profiles... just remember, be quick about it....
Thanks for a great post, ....... and Pic, but stockings, g string AND shoes, ......now that's gotta be cheating!

Look forward to the new pics!

Phil :)

Oh, .....and I would, .......in fact I have! .....but we never get snow anymore! hehe

and I recommend you remember to fire up the Hot Tub first!

This post was edited
RE: Snow Angels

"Point' well taken....LOL

This post was edited
RE: Snow Angels

Unfortunately The snow in NY has already turned to Ice. I would be afraid that it turn out like the old tongue on the flagpole trick, OUCH.

'"Point" well taken. Ours will be up tomorrow....

This post was edited
RE: One snow angel

Still cold in Montana LOL

So far, you're the first....Congratulations

This post was edited

Snow blanketed the upper half of the country this weekend with more on the way. Who's got it in them to get out and make snow angels, nude? Let's show all those in the sunny, warm, south, that there's more to this than just avoiding tan lines. Common TRUE nudists! Proof will be in new posted pics on the profiles... just remember, be quick about it....
Thanks for a great post, ....... and Pic, but stockings, g string AND shoes, ......now that's gotta be cheating!

Look forward to the new pics!

Phil :)
Oh, .....and I would, .......in fact I have! .....but we never get snow anymore! hehe

and I recommend you remember to fire up the Hot Tub first!

This pic was storm two weeks ago, anybody can go nude? takes class to put the heels and stockings on...

This post was edited

OK, GAME ON ALL, two pics posted....no socks, covered with snow, no cemetarys, just raw skin against ice cold snow, and nothing stuck!

This post was edited

OK, GAME ON ALL, two pics posted....no socks, covered with snow, no cemetarys, just raw skin against ice cold snow, and nothing stuck!
Wow! cuddlebttn, .....RESPECT! :).....bin there, done that.
You should start the "REALLYtruenudists Group"
Rules; Must have similar pic, i.e. snow bath, to join :)

This post was edited

If I were to put on heels and stockings they wouldn't be calling it Class.
Too funny! :) :):)

This post was edited

Here goes nothing.I'm not only certified I,m certifiable. It's 10 degrees 2 ft. of snow and it's still comming down. Let's see some more hearty nudist from the great white north.
Great Job! We had a lot of fun doing this and checking back to all the posts. I'm not sure Steve will ever convinve me to do this again! LOL

This post was edited