RE: New inductees....

I give up....... What in the he## are you all talking about?????????? LOL Steve
Ohhhh, how sweet the innocents of youth!
Phil.

Thanks Phil, but I'm only a year younger than you...... LOL

Steve
Ahhhhh, but have you not heard, #WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES.......# well x that by 365 and you will realise that in a years time you'll be in big trouble, like ME! ...........HAHA! ........cant wait!
Phil#1

This post was edited
RE: New inductees....TerranceandMia

Ok we confess, here it is, copy and pasted from a message from us to cuddlebttn after it was made clear that the cat as out of the bag so to speak......Yes, I confess and throw my self on the mercy of the court. We are tender-foots in that sadistic white stuff that rarely comes our way. We tried and failed to produce the goods so the end compromise was the "half truth" that is presented before you. However, what is 100% fact is the blast we had in the attempt. We pranced around the front yard under the cover of darkness in nothing but our robes and smiles. We plopped down in the snow and produced many photos that had all the clarity of a Bigfoot sighting. We half laughed half shivered so loud we woke the neighbors dogs and were always ready to pounce into the bushes with all the stealth of Chuck Norris (during the 80's when he was cool, not the Walker Texas sell you a power rower exercise thingy at 4 oclock in the morning of today). We tiptoe ran into the house between takes and made fun of the way each other looked doing so. I finally just made an angel, went in to warm my pink and numb booty, and the rest is guilty as charged. What can I say other than or hearts intent was to have fun and make a photo that would bring a smile to others. So that being said I fully understand if our snow angel memberships are revoked. We are flattered that you took the time to view our photos and present your findings and hopefully we can make our way to somewhere we can redeem ourselves with something as authentic as yours, heck maybe you guys can coach us in person on day." Ahhhh, its amazing how the truth can set you free. I mean its not the hoax of the century like Jimmy Hoffa, Elvis actually being dead, or big foot in a freezer or any thing but there it is all layed out on the table for your approval...or not. We had no idea that this thread was going on until we made contact with cuddlebttn and we are flattered to be a part on some TN humor. Later T&M
What can you say, If it were up to me, which it's not, but if it was, I think I would say, how can we let this lovely fun couple slip through our fingers. I say they have totally redeemed themselves, and acted in a right and proper manor befitting the circumstances that they, through no fault of their own, found themselves in (even if they had to be pushed just a little bit!) and provided a very valuable humorous addition to the forum. I vote we gratefully accept their confession and welcome them into the fold.

All those in favour say Aye, ......Aye, Aye, aye, yep I'm in!, and me, Aye, hey don't forget ME!, aye.

Looks u nanny mouse to me!

Phil.

This post was edited
RE: This weekend's challenge...

Wish we were in the North we'd give it a shot

This post was edited

That's being a Noble and supportive friend....LOL

This post was edited

The count is done, the vote is in and the results are......(drum roll)....TerrenceMia you're in! 10 points for the "true confession" and 100 points for seizing the opportunity (which you rarely get in your area) and having so much fun doing it!

Jen
(ahhhh, another case closed by N.S.I.)

This post was edited
RE: New inductees....

If I borrowed a friends, then maybe I should stop at 41 instead, unless female, then 43....

I had to laugh on this on and would do the same, and 43 would be better. LOL
I still have to pass on doing snow angel, we never get snow here, don't think ice angel in freezing rain predicted for tonight will work. LOL

This post was edited

Let it snow, let them show! Another member inducted into the TNSA society. Welcome MaleNudist1966 as now our MOST DARING and accomplished nude snow angel maker. Check out the pics. Even we shuddered at these!

Steve

This post was edited

Let it snow, let them show! Another member inducted into the TNSA society. Welcome MaleNudist1966 as now our MOST DARING and accomplished nude snow angel maker. Check out the pics. Even we shuddered at these! Steve
Definitely the bravest one yet, did you send him an invitation?

Unfortunately, as the pics are too dark for the judges to make a positive ID, we'll have to ask him to go back and do it AGAIN!! ........hehe

Phil.

This post was edited

I could have made a sand angel this weekend...but alas, no snow where I was camping.

This post was edited

More new inductees! (glad everyone did this before the snow turned to ice!) Please welcome janeandjoey to the TNSA club!

Jen

This post was edited