RE: Snow Angels are a-comin'

The content of post #118 has been deleted. After freezing my buns in 29 air and snow, and needing a shower to wash off the mud, in order to play this game, I don't appreciate being accused of faking it. If video evidence is required, please specify that. Thank you.

I must have missed something yet again...I don't see anyone accusing you of faking anything. Relax and smile. Okay? Avoid the conspiracy threads. Find some laughter. It is here!

This post was edited
RE: Snow Angels are a-comin'

I don't see anyone accusing you of faking anything.
Gentle lady, the accusation was via a since-deleted comment on the photo in my profile album. We have exchanged words via PM and the above post is therefore inoperative, thus edited.

Very good! Can we all just have fun now?

This post was edited
The winter's challenge for cabin fever nudists...

This weekend's challenge...
12 months ago
Snow
blanketed the upper half of the country this weekend with more on the
way. Who's got it in them to get out and make snow angels, nude?
Let's show all those in the sunny, warm, south, that there's more to
this than just avoiding tan lines. Common TRUE nudists! Proof will be
in new posted pics on the profiles... just remember, be quick about
it....

Steve

Ok, a new winter season is upon us, and some are already posting picks for this year's round of snow angels. As you read through the posts in this thread, the angels are judged for authenticity and confessions of those who were found cheating are also posted. This is fun folks, let's have fun with it (then a hot shower or hot tub afterwards.) I know that we are shooting to UP our initial challenge to having a group of nudists all making snow angels at the same time in one pic....how else can we vary this challenge? any ideas?

Steve (and Jen)

This post was edited
The winter's challenge for cabin fever nudists...

-

This post was edited
RE: The winter's challenge for cabin fever nudists...

This weekend's challenge... 12 months ago Snow blanketed the upper half of the country this weekend with more on the way. Who's got it in them to get out and make snow angels, nude? Let's show all those in the sunny, warm, south, that there's more to this than just avoiding tan lines. Common TRUE nudists! Proof will be in new posted pics on the profiles... just remember, be quick about it.... Steve Ok, a new winter season is upon us, and some are already posting picks for this year's round of snow angels. As you read through the posts in this thread, the angels are judged for authenticity and confessions of those who were found cheating are also posted. This is fun folks, let's have fun with it (then a hot shower or hot tub afterwards.) I know that we are shooting to UP our initial challenge to having a group of nudists all making snow angels at the same time in one pic....how else can we vary this challenge? any ideas? Steve (and Jen)

You could build a snow-person while nude and give us a step by step photo guide to prove it.

This post was edited

You could build a snow-person while nude and give us a step by step photo guide to prove it.
For the REALLY gutsy, show the step by step of YOU being turned into that snow-person !

This post was edited

Interesting thoughts being posted here....hmmmmm???? or should I say, brrrrrrrrrrr!

This post was edited

bare foot or with shoes on?

This post was edited

You should be getting snow today...are you first? LOL

This post was edited

I know I have said this before, but for any brave souls, contemplating this for the first time, the trick is to be quick, and I STRONGLY recommend that you have the hot tub on standby, or at the very least, set the shower running at the right temp BEFORE you do it. In fact, the ideal is to come strait OUT of a sauna, or a very hot shower, or tub, and THEN do it. I used to do that before a quick icy dip in my pool and It really does make you feel fantastic. Definitely one for the "Things to do before I die" list!

This post was edited