RE: Annual Snow Angel Challenge

It's probably a bit late to ask, but what is a "snow angel"?
It had me foxed for quite a while, it's not something that we do too much of, here in the UK.

It is the impression you leave, after laying down in the snow, and flapping your arms and legs.

Of course, for this challenge, it HAS to be done nude.

And photographic evidence, is required.

Not recommended unless, you have a hot shower running, or a Hot Tub standing by.

Um no, I think I'll pass. I think I reached my limit by going barefoot in the snow this morning, for just as long as it took to take my profile pic.

Awww.come on Freedom! Give it a try!

This post was edited

Two feet of snow is too deep for a snow angel. It was about two feet in South Jersey.

This post was edited

Two feet of snow is too deep for a snow angel. It was about two feet in South Jersey.
Now that IS the best excuse I've heard yet!

This post was edited

So, here is my proof, I did it too!

And for everyone, who needs more proving Pix, look on my Profile!
That was quite refreshing! What a childish little fun! Try it yourself!
Merry Christmas

This post was edited

LOL! Congratulations Rachnor and Bxanude! Excellent job and welcome to the club!!!1

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

LOL! Congratulations Rachnor and Bxanude! Excellent job and welcome to the club!!!1Jen and Steve
Thanks! its nice to be part in this club, and it was so much fun to do it!

This post was edited

Damn, after seeing these pics I'm so wishing I'd done it. But there's no telling when we'll get that much snow again here - could be next month, could be 10 years time ...
Some day, my friend. The brave one will get is chance, earlier or later. May be you start practicing by taking a bath in Ice cubes

This post was edited
RE: 09 snow angel

Thanks guys, it was fun. I had to do it fast though, I didn't notice my neighbor was on a ladder putting up Xmas lights. Who puts lights on the back of a house??? Too bad I can't put the video on here.
LOL! Serves him right...lights on the back of the house, geez
I have put lights up on back of house, but this was on houses where the lights could be seen. Now that my house can't be seen from the road I don't bother putting up lights.

This post was edited
RE: 09 snow angel

I can tell from the photo that Bxanude had a bundle of fun doing it. It is fun to see the photo.

This post was edited

I finally did it. No more excuses. It wasn't nearly as bad as anticipated. So as to not alarm my neighbors, their cars were not in the driveway, plus I wore a top coat until time to get in the snow.

I don't know why the proceedure doesn't work for me. Clicking the picture while in "view comments" yields a question mark. Here are the URL's for the pictures.
https://www.truenudists.com/members/picturecomments.php?id=128500#
https://www.truenudists.com/members/picturecomments.php?id=128501#

This post was edited