RE: 09 snow angel

I wonder what he'd tell the ambulance guys if he fell off the ladder. "Well, there I was putting up my Christmas lights on the back of my house, and ..." "In the BACK? Why? Who sees them?" "I don't know. But it proves that I have Christmas spirit, right?" "Yeah, sure, gotcha. So what's next?" "So there I am up on the ladder putting up the lights, and I look over toward my neighbor's house... "You're up on a ladder and your attention wasn't on what you were doing?" "Well ... I was distracted when I saw motion out of the corner of my eye." "That happens. And?" "And I saw this naked guy making snow angels in his back yard, and..." "Uhhhh... sir, did you hit your head when you fell?" "I tell you, he was bare-assed and he was making snow angels." "Okay, sir. You just lie on the stretcher here and we'll be going."
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sounds like a fool proof way to get a prudish neighbour,
put away for good!

This post was edited
RE: 09 snow angel

Welcome George!!!!

This post was edited
RE: Annual Snow Angel Challenge

I would but we live in a comples of 3 bldgs and we are probably the only nudists around. These folks would complain and get us kicked out. hee hee....maybe because of the view?? Tomorrow would NOT be the day for it tho, if we could...going t have a high of 6 degrees and windchill of -25. anyone got some free airplane tickets to Florida??

That is my situation, why I can't do a snow angel. I live in a mature citizen (age 55 and above) community, and I could be in real; trouble if I am nude outdoors for only one moment.

This post was edited
RE: .

This post was edited

I would but we live in a comples of 3 bldgs and we are probably the only nudists around. These folks would complain and get us kicked out. hee hee....maybe because of the view?? Tomorrow would NOT be the day for it tho, if we could...going t have a high of 6 degrees and windchill of -25. anyone got some free airplane tickets to Florida??

That is my situation, why I can't do a snow angel. I live in a mature citizen (age 55 and above) community, and I could be in real; trouble if I am nude outdoors for only one moment.

LOL, Catbird! Nice try! We just happen to know of a wonderful place for you to go to make snow angels. Now, now...no fooling us! You now EXACTLY where we mean. A garden of eden is right around the corner from you. And you will be the best lawn ornament there (temporary though it may be!). Will give our wonderful "Eve" a call to set it up for you. Just say the word!

This post was edited

Heck NudeInMA, my manly bits arent big enough to see anyway. Snow or no snow.

This post was edited

... anyone who does this is certifiably crazy ...

Certified nudist certified crazy
Arent all the same?

This post was edited

OMG........ya'll doing this again..........ok, that's it......anyone who does this is certifiably crazy, and needs to be locked up for their own health, lol. Ya'll have fun.....I'm just breaking balls here.

Justlookin, We gotta keep you entertained some how!

Jen

This post was edited

There is a possibility of an opportunity coming up on someone's property. If it doesn't materialize, I could cheat and wear a bathing suit, so that I don't get arrested for indecent exposure.

This post was edited

It's probably a bit late to ask, but what is a "snow angel"?
It had me foxed for quite a while, it's not something that we do too much of, here in the UK.

It is the impression you leave, after laying down in the snow, and flapping your arms and legs.

Of course, for this challenge, it HAS to be done nude.

And photographic evidence, is required.

Not recommended unless, you have a hot shower running, or a Hot Tub standing by.

This post was edited