RE: The winter's challenge for cabin fever nudists...

In fact, the ideal is to come strait OUT of a sauna, or a very hot shower, or tub, and THEN do it. I used to do that before a quick icy dip in my pool and It really does make you feel fantastic.
DISCLAIMER ::
Going from a hot tub directly into a cool pool does feel great, but it *can* cause a heart attack.
I'm not at all sure about going into snow, though.
I know that from a sauna I can comfortably walk in 10F degree still air for a while, maybe 15 minutes.
Crawling out of my nice, cozy warm electric blanket set on high in the morning, I can be comfortable
in my 50F degree house ( gas bill, you know ) for about an hour.
Otherwise, give me 75F and above. When you find snow that stays 77F I'll be there !!

This post was edited

So far this season we've had three takers on the challenge...Blueyez, CoguyCO and NudeinMA. Big Hoorahs for all three. We'll join you as soon as we get some snow!!!! (Might be tomorrow according to the weatherman!)

On occasion some may question the veracity of a picture. Sometimes we're right, sometimes we're wrong...but it's still all in good fun.

The best example of being wrong can be found on page 2, post #16 - Beachlover (no longer with TN) had to break through a crust of ice to get to the snow.

An example of being correct about falsified pics can be found on page 3, post #31/32 - Honehe with the snorkeler.
But by far the best example of everyong being correct can be found in the "True confession" on page 6 post #76 - Terranceandmia, they proved to be having so much fun and gave us all such a great laugh that they were quickly forgiven and allowed admittance into the club. We had the pleasure of meeting Terrance and Mia last spring on our trip down south. And they are truly as much fun in person!

This season, so far, one person has been questioned as to the validity. And we were wrong! Our hats (and coats and shirts and pants and underwear too for that matter) are off to you Nudeinma! Welcome to the TNSAC! (True Nudist Snow Angel Club)

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

It snowed here, too. About 4-5 inches on the ground. But it has already turned to freezing rain.

Jen

This post was edited

LOL!!! Good job, Nudeinma! Now THAT folks, is how it's done!

This post was edited
RE: 09 snow angel

Still no snow here, just -(f) temps. Sorry ppl, I may gosometimesoutside naked in weather like this, but it is only for a minute or so, and I will not hit the ground. Maybe if it warms up, it will snow. I may try it then.

This post was edited
RE: Annual Snow Angel Challenge

I would but we live in a comples of 3 bldgs and we are probably the only nudists around. These folks would complain and get us kicked out. hee hee....maybe because of the view?? Tomorrow would NOT be the day for it tho, if we could...going t have a high of 6 degrees and windchill of -25. anyone got some free airplane tickets to Florida??

Richard

This post was edited

Hmmmm no snow here in Queensland the Sunshine State...but we did have a high of 34c today :) Perhaps Bronko and I could do some SAND ANGELS?????????....Hang on....with his non functioning left arm those SAND ANGELS may look a little lopsided :)

Awwww Jackie...Bronko will always be an angel, even if one wing is a little clipped!

This post was edited

Woohoo! NyNaturist! Welcome back to this seasons challenge. This year's angel may even be better than last years!

This post was edited

Thanks guys, it was fun. I had to do it fast though, I didn't notice my neighbor was on a ladder putting up Xmas lights. Who puts lights on the back of a house??? Too bad I can't put the video on here.

LOL! Serves him right...lights on the back of the house, geez

This post was edited
RE: This weekend's challenge...

Here I am making a snow angel

This post was edited