RE: Annual Snow Angel Challenge

I just made another attempt to get the actual photos in. Thanks to NudeInMA for the suggestions.

This post was edited

Okay...Canaked, bounced back to the top for you...take the challenge and join the TNNSA Club!

Jen

This post was edited

I just made another attempt to get the actual photos in. Thanks to NudeInMA for the suggestions.
Eureka, I finally succeeded in copying the picture to paste to post. My handicap was that I have a Mac, hence procedure is a shade different.
It was really invigorating and wasn't that bad. It was nice feeling the cold air on my bare skin. I did it when neighbors were not home.
I did it on Dec 24, because I had an idea that Dec 26 rain would wash the snow away.

This post was edited

Hey Jen...Finally got up the courage to do it today and all the snow wuz gone...shucks...

This post was edited

Eureka, I finally succeeded in copying the picture to paste to post. My handicap was that I have a Mac, hence procedure is a shade different.
It was really invigorating and wasn't that bad. It was nice feeling the cold air on my bare skin. I did it when neighbors were not home.
I did it on Dec 24, because I had an idea that Dec 26 rain would wash the snow away.

Catbird, this is the url
https://www.truenudists.com/images/people/021cc04b3c37709c2bb26fd1f9a4057a.jpg
that you need to paste into the "insert/edit image" (tree icon) to get this.

and if you edit the pic, increase the brightness and contrast, and upload it to your profile again, you will get this.

Or copy it from here and upload it to your profile.

By the way, ... Well done!!!

This post was edited

Hey Jen...Finally got up the courage to do it today and all the snow wuz gone...shucks...

LOL! No problem, Mick...winter has just begun. Plenty of other opportunities will come along!

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

Catbird said: "It was really invigorating and wasn't that bad. It was nice feeling the cold air on my bare skin. I did it when neighbors were not home. I did it on Dec 24, because I had an idea that Dec 26 rain would wash the snow away."

Great job, Catbird! So glad you had fun doing it.
All you others out there trying to get up the nerve...really...it's fun! Read what I've quoted from Catbird!
Jen

This post was edited

Catbird said: "It was really invigorating and wasn't that bad. It was nice feeling the cold air on my bare skin. I did it when neighbors were not home. I did it on Dec 24, because I had an idea that Dec 26 rain would wash the snow away."
Great job, Catbird! So glad you had fun doing it.
All you others out there trying to get up the nerve...really...it's fun! Read what I've quoted from Catbird!
Jen

Thank you for the compliment, Jen.

This post was edited

HI catbird welcome to the clubI did mine over 4 weeks ago

That's right, Co...you, Beanie and NudeinMa kicked off the season this year! We're so glad to see so many new people having fun with this, this year.

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

I just edited my posting that had question marks instead of photos. I hope they stay photos. Please bear with me, I have a Mac.

This post was edited