RE: Annual Snow Angel Challenge

bxnanude, ok, duck, here they come...big wet sloppy snowballs!

This post was edited

All ya need is five or six crazy nudists to do a flock of angels (or one person with masochistic propensities).

This is an excuse to have a nude party. And then the entertainment is nude snow angels.

This post was edited

All ya need is five or six crazy nudists to do a flock of angels (or one person with masochistic propensities).
This is an excuse to have a nude party. And then the entertainment is nude snow angels.

Lol, Catbird, that's EXACTLY what it was! We had a nude year's party, all guests were members of TN. Some drove down from MA and some up from NJ. My husband got the count wrong. It was six angels not five (he forgot about ME!) Can't believe we convinced so many to do the snow angels! We would have had 3 more, making the total 9 but some had to leave earlier because of the long drive home.

Jen

This post was edited

BTW, whoever added "Last page" to the first Forum entry, thank you, that's brilliant!

Thanks, BX, a great tip I learned from Phil!

Jen

This post was edited

Is this what's referred to as a "Bump"?
A "bump" in message board parlance is merely useless activity to update the time stamp on a particular thread to make it current, such as posting the word "bump" and nothing more.
In this case, the thread already being more or less current, I'd say not. It's merely wasted space.
So let's waste even more space by arguing about whether this thread needs to be bumped ...
Don't see how answering a legitimate question, can be seen as a waste of space,

but we could argue about it,

if you really feel it's worth the space, and time!

Incidentally bx, just to add value to this post,

Your extra post was not a bump, those are deliberate, it was an accidental double post, these occur when the page doesn't reload properly and the poster, thinking that it hasn't gone through, hits submit again, or when ones finger has a twitch :) To avoid this happening, if the page does not reload, click back twice, and then refresh to see your new comment or edit. If it has not come out, you can click back until you find the edit page and then hit submit again.

This post was edited

Winter is not a month old yet, and I'm happy to report that we have 12 new members to the TN Snow Angel Club!

Once the January thaw is over, any other takers?

This post was edited

Okay everyone...snow has blanketed states that rarely get snow...any new takers in the Annual Snow Angel Challenge?

This post was edited

Oops...double post

This post was edited

Okay everyone...snow has blanketed states that rarely get snow...any new takers in the Annual Snow Angel Challenge?
I would have to drive a few hours north, my part of TX didn't get snow, but my son called and said he had snowball fight at work, and he is only 35 miles away. But it wasn't enough to do snow angel.

This post was edited

And I was really looking forward to having you join, Thomas!

This post was edited