RE: Annual Snow Angel Challenge

We had a glorious snowfall on Christmas Eve and the snow stayed just long enough for us to have the first real white Christmas in memory. I was able to run into the backyard just long enough to make my first naked snow angel. No shoes, hat, etc.; just bare skin and snow.

This post was edited

True so true, don't know whether to judge the lenth of the winter via Texan or wait a month for the ground hog....Hmmmmm...scary either way....LOL

S

This post was edited

I am not laying down in the snow and flapping my wings but I will pose outside on a day when it snows in the deep south of the USA.

This post was edited

I am not laying down in the snow and flapping my wings but I will pose outside on a day when it snows in the deep south of the USA.
Oh Lin! ... you don't know what you're missing!
Go for it!
but just make sure you have the hot shower runnung first.
Trust me, you won't regret it!

This post was edited

Oh Lin! ... you don't know what you're missing!
Go for it!
but just make sure you have the hot shower runnung first.
Trust me, you won't regret it!

Well said Phil. Linda, if you can be nude and put up with outside temperatures,when snow is on the ground, then you can put up with doing a snow angel. You have not experienced the invigoration of doing a snow angel. You would be glad you did.

BTW, I didn't feel the need for a hot shower afterward, but maybe the hot shower would be good for you.

This post was edited

Linda, it's a valiant almost try. We don't allow Sandangels from those down south where there is no snow, and sitting your butt in the snow isn't allowed either, this has to be a 'whole body' experience....LOL. So we'll allow entry into the NSAC (Nude Snow Angel Club) once you get down and flap those limbs.... LOL

Check out our new profile pic...our Nude years dinner yielded seven people making nude snow angels....top that all!

This post was edited

Ok, FIVE nude snow angels at one time....NEW CHALLENGE....top this!

This post was edited

Le Bump!

This post was edited

Is this what's referred to as a "Bump"?
A "bump" in message board parlance is merely useless activity to update the time stamp on a particular thread to make it current, such as posting the word "bump" and nothing more.
In this case, the thread already being more or less current, I'd say not. It's merely wasted space.
The FAST thread, which gets bumped every week or so, is more representative of a true bump, where little or no actual content is added for weeks or months at a time. ( though it's a thread that should be a sticky, negating the need for a bump )

This post was edited

OK Fife at a time is realy crazzy. I like it. next saturday its gonna snow. may be....

This post was edited