RE: This weekend's challenge...

Let it snow, let them show! Another member inducted into the TNSA society. Welcome MaleNudist1966 as now our MOST DARING and accomplished nude snow angel maker. Check out the pics. Even we shuddered at these! Steve
Definitely the bravest one yet, did you send him an invitation?

Unfortunately, as the pics are too dark for the judges to make a positive ID, we'll have to ask him to go back and do it AGAIN!! ........hehe

Phil.

LOL Phil, I mentioned contest in chat to get some more people intersted.
Thomas

This post was edited

I could have made a sand angel this weekend...but alas, no snow where I was camping.

Sand angels have already been ruled out here... and the women wouldn't be very comfy with their efforts afterwards....LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Well, OK, I did it! Yesterday it was 26 degrees F here about -3.3 Celcius, Was cold but so much fun, I walked out back , stood up and a friend of mine took a pic of me just standing there, I then fell backwards and started to make a snow angle! ;-) I am only soryr the pics did not turn out better. I have now added 2 pics just of the ANGEL! Hope everyone enjoys them! Who knows what I will post next! ;-) Stay well and nude!

This post was edited

Well, OK, I did it! Yesterday it was 26 degrees F here about -3.3 Celcius, Was cold but so much fun, I walked out back , stood up and a friend of mine took a pic of me just standing there, I then fell backwards and started to make a snow angle! ;-) I am only soryr the pics did not turn out better. I have now added 2 pics just of the ANGEL! Hope everyone enjoys them! Who knows what I will post next! ;-) Stay well and nude!

Dude, a couple of those photos looked like you almost drowned in the snow, lol!

This post was edited
Last chance NUDE SNOW ANGELS for the season!

Ok, if you haven't had your chance, thought you missed your chance, haven't heard, but want to be included, here's your last chance to get out and make those snow angels. With a major storm blanketing the entire east coast from Atlanta (4" of snow already recorded) to Vermont and New Hampshire; The carolinas, virginia, Wash DC, Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Penn., NY, CT, Mass RI, Vermont, New Hamphire, NO MORE EXCUSES! UP to 15" of snow over the next two days, get out and make your snow angels! If you're a couple you both have to post pics, singles too! Post pics so that they're available for everyone to see, or make them your profile pic so they show up as icons here on the forum....get ready, get undressed, GO! Woo Hoo!

This post was edited
RE: Last chance NUDE SNOW ANGELS for the season!

Ah, this one's gonna miss you....

This post was edited

What? Nobody up for this, or are you all just too tired of this weather?

S

This post was edited

Ok, weatherman says back in the 50's by the end of the week, what are you all waiting for? Spring?

S

This post was edited

We would like to officially welcome Shur2plz to the True Nude Snow Angel Club! Well done! Shure2plz swears he has proof that he REALLY was nude.

Come on folks, before the snow is all gone,just do it! (This WAS the last storm,This WAS the last storm, This WAS the last storm - power of positive thought)

This post was edited

Sorry - duplicate post.

This post was edited