account/password plz!

I am trying to convence my wife to go to a nudist resort with me. While we practice at home, she is a bit nervous to do it in public. The best site i have been able to find to try and convence her to go would be purenudism.com. From what she has seen so far, she is considering the idea of publicity, but she wants to see more. I was wondering if anyone had an account that i could borrow just to show her the full site. I would only be using the account for a short amount of time and i wouldnt mess with any of the setting of course. If anyone could help that would be great!

This topic was edited
RE: What ???

You seem like a sincere person, let me give you my debit card number and pin number while I give you my account number and password for TN. Or perhaps my name, birthdate, and social security number to boot. You have got to be kidding me! I was going to actually pay for membership this morning until I saw this nonsense.

This post was edited
RE: account/password plz!

I am trying to convence my wife to go to a nudist resort with me. While we practice at home, she is a bit nervous to do it in public. The best site i have been able to find to try and convence her to go would be purenudism.com. From what she has seen so far, she is considering the idea of publicity, but she wants to see more. I was wondering if anyone had an account that i could borrow just to show her the full site. I would only be using the account for a short amount of time and i wouldnt mess with any of the setting of course. If anyone could help that would be great!

Nope, not loaning our my username/password. You might want to visit one of the more publicsites. Jan Crimmin's site at netnude is good (just in case this isn't a troll) and open to most of its site.

This post was edited

Oh wow, that hurt, I mean when I fell out of my chair laughing at this one and hit my head on the corner of the desk, whew, let me catch my breath.....ok, that's better....

Shouldn't this be posted under 'humor'?

This post was edited
RE: Account/Password

Sure, and while we're at it, I was in the market for a bridge in Brooklyn. Have one you can sell me?
Another nudist verison of the Nigerian oil scam. Geez!

This post was edited
RE: Account/Password

Besided the fact that anyone would be stupid to give out a password, even non memberes can get access to lots of information on here. Just because I take off my clothes doen't mean I take off my thinking cap. LOL

This post was edited

Well since you promised, then I don't see a problem (sarcasm!).

This post was edited

There is enough information for your wife on this site, that doesn't require login. However, she would also see the threads complaining about the trolls.
But The Naturist Society has a wealth of information for your wife.

This post was edited

Heck here have the keys to the whole site...

User ID = Trueteam1
Password = abcd123

joking of course. :-p

This post was edited

Well, that is one fine looking bridge - very tempting indeed!
Mike

This post was edited

how is amostly picturesite with young fit people in the pictures going to help convince his wife?

This post was edited