RE: chubby men in speedos

I love seeing big guys in Speedos. I wish I had the nerve to wear one nowadayswhen I'm on a cruisevacation and can't be nude. It was always my preferred swimsuit when I was younger and slimmer. However, now that I am older and a lot fatter I feel like I would be subjecting the other passengers to a view they would prefer not to see by all the negative posts about fat, old men in SpeedosthatI see on the Internet, in general.You can always wear the Speedo under board shorts until you get to your resting point. After that it's your vacation too!

This post was edited

That is typically what I do. Once on the beach off come the board shorts then I can get my sun.

This post was edited

That is typically what I do. Once on the beach off come the board shorts then I can get my sun.usually keep a pair in my bag and one in the car so do not miss an opportunity for swimming and sun

This post was edited

Nothing hot like small sexy speedos on male special with big ass and cock

This post was edited

Chubby men look HOT in speedos, although I agree not everyone thinks so. BareTxn ... you should always wear speedos or nothing ;-)

This post was edited

Chubby men look HOT in speedos, although I agree not everyone thinks so. BareTxn ... you should always wear speedos or nothing ;-)Thanks for the personal Speedo endorsement, vicnudist!lol And thanks for all the other words of advice you guys havepresented to help in the transition to a Speedo on my next vacaiton!

This post was edited

Chubby men look HOT in speedos, although I agree not everyone thinks so. BareTxn ... you should always wear speedos or nothing ;-)Thanks for the personal Speedo endorsement, vicnudist!lol And thanks for all the other words of advice you guys havepresented to help in the transition to a Speedo on my next vacaiton!
go for it you will look hot in a speedo!

This post was edited

Thanks for the personal Speedo endorsement, vicnudist!lol And thanks for all the other words of advice you guys havepresented to help in the transition to a Speedo on my next vacaiton!go for it you will look hot in a speedo!Thanks for the compliment, Tony! It's so funny that I have no problem being nude, but wearing a Speedo in publicis a challenge. Weird.

This post was edited

Thanks for the personal Speedo endorsement, vicnudist!lol And thanks for all the other words of advice you guys havepresented to help in the transition to a Speedo on my next vacaiton!go for it you will look hot in a speedo!Thanks for the compliment, Tony! It's so funny that I have no problem being nude, but wearing a Speedo in publicis a challenge. Weird.
No problem I know what you mean nude you feel great sometimes clothes make us feel self aware. Go for it you will look hot in a speedo..

This post was edited

I love seeing a big guy in a tiny speedo. So sexy and masculine. I too enjoy wearing speedo any where next best thing to NUDE. We all should post some photo's here too.YES, we need more photos!

This post was edited