chubby men in speedos

We cannot always be nude, do you wear a speedo when you cannot be nude. Nothing hotter than big man in a small speedo!

This topic was edited
RE: chubby men in speedos

Just bought a new pair N2N

This post was edited

Count me in. I prefer maximum tan so when I can't be nude a speedo it is.

This post was edited

Do not like anything under my belly very uncomfortable

This post was edited

Just bought a new pair N2Nlove N2N very always very hot!

This post was edited

Count me in. I prefer maximum tan so when I can't be nude a speedo it is.can see by your profile pic

This post was edited

i've worn a speedo since i was a kid and up to last year no big deal but now im past chubby and want to drop 20 pounds and than i'll have no problem wearing speedo's again.

This post was edited

Speedos for me when I use the pool and steamroom at the gym. I only see one or two others wearing them, most seem to wear long shorts these days.

This post was edited

I love seeing big guys in Speedos. I wish I had the nerve to wear one nowadayswhen I'm on a cruisevacation and can't be nude. It was always my preferred swimsuit when I was younger and slimmer. However, now that I am older and a lot fatter I feel like I would be subjecting the other passengers to a view they would prefer not to see by all the negative posts about fat, old men in SpeedosthatI see on the Internet, in general.

This post was edited

I love seeing big guys in Speedos. I wish I had the nerve to wear one nowadayswhen I'm on a cruisevacation and can't be nude. It was always my preferred swimsuit when I was younger and slimmer. However, now that I am older and a lot fatter I feel like I would be subjecting the other passengers to a view they would prefer not to see by all the negative posts about fat, old men in SpeedosthatI see on the Internet, in general.I hear you. I won't walk an entire resort in a speedo but i have no problems wearing it on the beach.

This post was edited

I love seeing a big guy in a tiny speedo. So sexy and masculine. I too enjoy wearing speedo any where next best thing to NUDE. We all should post some photo's here too.

This post was edited