RE:chubby men in speedos

If I can't be nude, I much prefer speedos. They're the closest to nothing at all in my opinion.

This post was edited
RE: chubby men in speedos

when i go out in my canoe or kayak i always wear a speedo mainly to keep from getting my regular clothes wet if i take a spill plus easier to slip off if i get a change to be nude while boating/swimming. today i decided to try on my speedo since spring is here and i just need to drop some pounds. funny a chubby guy looks better nude than clothed as least i think so. i posted a picture at apollo beach in florida in my speedo just before i shed it, yeah even chubby than but a good weight chubby that i need to get back to.

I agree! I always feel more confident nude opposed to wearing a speedo.

This post was edited

We cannot always be nude, do you wear a speedo when you cannot be nude. Nothing hotter than big man in a small speedo!

I have not gotten the nerve to wear one in public, but I do have a few!

This post was edited

Likewise, if I can't be naked then it's Speedos for me too. Wearing shorts feels like wearing a towel when they get wet - heavy and clingy.

This post was edited

I enjoy speedos very much when I can go nude . Check out my profile pics enjoy

This post was edited

I enjoy my speedos at public beaches. I prefer skippy type. Better tanlines too

This post was edited

If I can't be nude at the beach or pool it's Budgy Smugglers for me. I am aware that smugglers (Speedos) have fallen from grace with younger guys. When I was young Speedos were what you wore at the beach. Now young guys wear shorts. It appears just as younger generations do not bare all in change rooms and showers, they also cover up more on the beach and around the pool. Over the years, females have moved to going topless, yet guys have abandoned brief speedos in favour of long board shorts. I would be interested to know why young guys do not like wearing speedos.

This post was edited

I enjoy my speedos at public beaches. I prefer skippy type. Better tanlines too

And you wear it well!

This post was edited

Chubby men look so hot in speedos with their belly and thick thighs showing off or in tight aquashorts. Instantly catch my attention :)

This post was edited

Love to see chubby men in tight speedos showing off their big bodies and bulges :P

This post was edited