RE: chubby men in speedos

I love seeing a big guy in a tiny speedo. So sexy and masculine. I too enjoy wearing speedo any where next best thing to NUDE. We all should post some photo's here too.YES, we need more photos!
got a pic of me on my profile in a Speedo.

This post was edited

I love seeing a big guy in a tiny speedo. So sexy and masculine. I too enjoy wearing speedo any where next best thing to NUDE. We all should post some photo's here too.YES, we need more photos!
got a pic of me on my profile in a Speedo.Please submit it here to our photos group so all members of this group can see it too!

This post was edited

when i go out in my canoe or kayak i always wear a speedo mainly to keep from getting my regular clothes wet if i take a spill plus easier to slip off if i get a change to be nude while boating/swimming. today i decided to try on my speedo since spring is here and i just need to drop some pounds. funny a chubby guy looks better nude than clothed as least i think so. i posted a picture at apollo beach in florida in my speedo just before i shed it, yeah even chubby than but a good weight chubby that i need to get back to.

This post was edited

when i go out in my canoe or kayak i always wear a speedo mainly to keep from getting my regular clothes wet if i take a spill plus easier to slip off if i get a change to be nude while boating/swimming. today i decided to try on my speedo since spring is here and i just need to drop some pounds. funny a chubby guy looks better nude than clothed as least i think so. i posted a picture at apollo beach in florida in my speedo just before i shed it, yeah even chubby than but a good weight chubby that i need to get back to.you look great in that speedo shot

This post was edited

I own several, I have one from N2N that looks great wet, and a "go to" one in for the textile world. In fact on my last textile cruise, I wore my blue suit around the pool. Struck up several conversations with folks around me, and they kept running into me on land and saying hi, I guess I made an impression:)

This post was edited

We cannot always be nude, do you wear a speedo when you cannot be nude. Nothing hotter than big man in a small speedo!Any of you guys wear thongs? I also think chubby men look so hot in them.

This post was edited

i prefer being nude and when i go swimming to a public inside pool, i'm wearing a singlet to cover up my big belly.a speedo is very nice looking on any kind of man, much better that those awful shorts up to the knees.I agree a speedo is always better on any man!

This post was edited

We cannot always be nude, do you wear a speedo when you cannot be nude. Nothing hotter than big man in a small speedo!Hi There all you Awesome Guys,I hear what your saying,Guys in speedos look Awesome,no matter what size you are,i enjoy wearing spandex jammers all The Time,because i love how They feel when wearing Them,and some people dont like seeing me in Them,but i dont give crap what They Think,lol,My Wife,and i are going To our favorite Beach side Resort Hotel This Summer,and i am going To wear a Colorful speedo To The Hotel pool.

This post was edited

don't know if anyone else has done this on a textile beach or not but especially when the tide goes out and there is a sandbar to walk out on a lot of times you can walk out to the end sit down and peel off your speedo and enjoy some nude sun ,this also works great on a quiet beach when everyone is spread out from one another . this is something those in shorts or boardshorts have a hard time doing and if someone approaches its pretty easy to roll them back one.

This post was edited

don't know if anyone else has done this on a textile beach or not but especially when the tide goes out and there is a sandbar to walk out on a lot of times you can walk out to the end sit down and peel off your speedo and enjoy some nude sun ,this also works great on a quiet beach when everyone is spread out from one another . this is something those in shorts or boardshorts have a hard time doing and if someone approaches its pretty easy to roll them back one.yes done this a few times so much easier to rip off speeods when you can

This post was edited