RE: chubby men in speedos

don't know if anyone else has done this on a textile beach or not but especially when the tide goes out and there is a sandbar to walk out on a lot of times you can walk out to the end sit down and peel off your speedo and enjoy some nude sun ,this also works great on a quiet beach when everyone is spread out from one another . this is something those in shorts or boardshorts have a hard time doing and if someone approaches its pretty easy to roll them back one.yes done this a few times so much easier to rip off speeods when you canGreat idea!

This post was edited

Heading up to Victoria BC plan to take my N2Ns for the b it tub.

This post was edited

OMG I went onto a beach in Durban wearing a speedo and showing off my rather grand potbelly for all to see. Everybody gave me weird looks but did not say anything. I am sure that people might have thought that the Oros man was in town. But I had a great time, while being mercilessly pounded by the rough surf in the water. Had to pull up my speedo quite a few times as the mischievous surf sought to pull it off at every opportunity. LOL

This post was edited

OMG I went onto a beach in Durban wearing a speedo and showing off my rather grand potbelly for all to see. Everybody gave me weird looks but did not say anything. I am sure that people might have thought that the Oros man was in town. But I had a great time, while being mercilessly pounded by the rough surf in the water. Had to pull up my speedo quite a few times as the mischievous surf sought to pull it off at every opportunity. LOLpeople give me looks sometime, I do not care! glad you enjoyed yourself

This post was edited

We cannot always be nude, do you wear a speedo when you cannot be nude. Nothing hotter than big man in a small speedo!I love seeing a big guy in tight speedos, gives my eyes a good work out
yeah gets my heart racing

This post was edited

If I cant avoid the beach (I'm a shade seeker who hates sand) it's surfer shorts for me. I find speedos uncomfortably constricting - the opposite of what I enjoy about being nude. Also, textiles make me body conscious whereas nudism liberates me from those concerns.

This post was edited

Everyone should do what makes them happy - but I feel more exposed in a speedo than totally nude.

This post was edited

Chubby men in speedos rule. I find them confident and proud. And that attitude is such a turn on.

This post was edited

Chubby men in speedos rule. I find them confident and proud. And that attitude is such a turn on.I agree a big turn on!

This post was edited
RE:chubby men in speedos

Interesting how in Australia, the place of origin, I would wear Speedos, but if i lived in USA I would wear a Speedo. Actually I prefer to wear neither.

This post was edited