RE:Most daring place

most daring would be probably in the movie theater ond on a longhaul flight from germany to us

This post was edited
RE: Most daring place

Butt Naked,
Where did this take place?

This post was edited

I work p/t...and...totally nude!! love it!!!

This post was edited

I did it at a highway rest stop with a scenic overlook. I plan on going back and having my picture taken to post on my profile.

This post was edited

I think my favorite time was hiking in Wyoming a few years ago. There weren't any cars in the parking lot, so the only risk was running into backpackers along the trail. When I got to a large meadow where I could see for a good distance, I stripped off. I walked in just my boots for about an hour, then went off trail to stay naked while I ate lunch and enjoyed the sun. It was a real rush.

This post was edited

I love going into public lavatories (rest room) completely naked. Here I am in one in the New Forest I have been "caught" once but why should I care?

This post was edited

While in the army, 4 of us late one night drove into town. On the way we stopped at a tiny bar to buy beer. Only five people, counting the bartender, all seated at one table playing poker. They did not see us walk in and we stood there for almost 10 minutes. There was a back door on the other side of the counter. Three of us stripped, gave our clothes to the fourth guy who went back to the car. We walked right past the poker table and out the back door, they never looked up!

This post was edited

I camped for 30 days on a side canyon at the Grand Canyon. Only wore clothes to drive into town for groceries. Forest Ranger drove by twice, just waved. It felt so good since I was also able to ATV through the forest nude.

This post was edited

So far for me it was when I was staying at a hotel and ran down to the vending area down the end of the hall got a water it was around 10 pm

This post was edited

Probably running around the block nude one year just before midnight New Year's Eve.

This post was edited