Waxing

Does anybody know where you can get waxed in the Sydney areaor if places will even wax men? To be honest, i hate shaving and while no lover of pain, I would rather suffer a few minutes of it to avoid shaving. I'm looking to get my balls, shaft done. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. :)

This topic was edited
RE: Waxing

lmao...Thanks for the tip, but that is definately NOT going to happen. lol

This post was edited

I am going to start running in the other direction. Tweezers? Not in my lifetime.
I usually shave almost ever 2 days with a single edge. I have tried multiple blades, but find the single works for me.

This post was edited

i tried waxing but you have to be careful...skin can react to type of wax..i had my back waxed for first time last year and my back took forever to recover..my skin reacted to the wax..so you have to do research or ask lots of questions to make sure they use wax that is safe....i would do it again but would double check...i'm not a big fan of total hairless bodies especially on men but i'm also not a fan of a hairy back! :) (and i don't even really have that much hair but always bothered me)

This post was edited

How/where does a person find out about waxing? Is it done at beauty salons? Got my curiosity on this one, I'd love to get rid of back hair.

I would imagine you could get it done whereever they offer waxing, hair stylists, beauty salons should offer that. I don't know much about waxing, but a mate of mine was a hairy beast and his g/f just bought some wax off the shelf and did it for him. Hehe...that way he didn't have to cry in front of strangers. ;)

This post was edited

Lol swift, I don't think I could be that brave, lol. What a way to let a woman get revenge, lol.

lol...Amazingly enough it had a happy ending, my mate was quite happy with it and waxes his back regularly now. Hehe...try to look at it this way, sure it would be painful, but you are expecting it to be painful. So, your partner get's her rocks off by causing you pain, but at the same time, making you smooth so that you can slide off those silk sheets. lol...everybody's happy!

This post was edited
best way

laser hair removal!

This post was edited
RE: Looking to get a

WOW, am I glad that I didn't read this before the other post !!!! I'd still be really hairy !!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited
RE: Rash

And try the Old Spice body wash to shave with, I use that now, and i don't have to moisturize after, so I can be TUFF, just like Phil !!!! LOL

Just kidding Phil..... LOL

Steve

This post was edited

And try the Old Spice body wash to shave with, I use that now, and i don't have to moisturize after, so I can be TUFF, just like Phil !!!! LOL Just kidding Phil..... LOL Steve
Well Steve,
I'm so glad, now that you say your are tuff,
But don't miss a day, cos she'll say that it's ruff.
And don't think that she'll rave,
If you use Aftershave,
Cos down there,

IT IS DAMN PAINFUL STUFF!!!

This post was edited

And try the Old Spice body wash to shave with, I use that now, and i don't have to moisturize after, so I can be TUFF, just like Phil !!!! LOL Just kidding Phil..... LOL Steve
Well Steve,
I'm so glad now you say your are tuff,
But don't miss, cos then she'll say it's ruff.
And don't think that she'll rave,
If you use Aftershave,
Cos down there,

IT IS DAMN PAINFUL STUFF!!!

OUCH !!!!!!!!!

This post was edited