RE: What is a 'supernudist'?

I saw the comments about getting to the point of being able to fly as a super nudist, but is there a point where you also become bullet proof, or have X-ray vision or other super powers?

This post was edited
RE: What is a 'supernudist'?

The following was posted by NIM some time ago. It is often hard to find older posts one is interested in but people are usually ready and willing to help out.Posted elsewhere, repeated here for our new members.=================================================Here's a bit of board info for our newcomers who might be wondering about the word "Textile" below their usernames. There are other threads on the subject from which this info can be gleaned, but it might be worthwhile to have it in one post.000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = Barefoot051 Posts = Topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #22001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #33001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #44001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #55001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #16001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"Textile" is contextual. At TN, "Textile" is equivalent to "newbie", a term referring to a person who is new to a website or discussion board. In reference to the clothed world, it can mean a person who is not or is not yet a nudist. It can also be a derogatory word for people whose goal in life is to suppress or outlaw nudism and shut down nudist/clothing-optional locations.Being a TN "textile" is a good thing, because it means that one has been accepted into the community. Posting in the forum and the groups increases the counter, and one's "textilehood" is just a short stay.Have a ball!I am in no way quoting and posting just to raise my count. Just continuing the rich tradition of this being on every page in this thread.

This post was edited