RE: What is a 'supernudist'?

It's someone with over 500 posts in the forum or groups.
It's something I was deprived of when "they" cut out nerely 100 of my posts following the introduction of the new TN site. I've made it up by doing lots of new posts. Sorry to anyone upset by me popping up everywhere. Having made the magic number I can stop boring you.

This post was edited

It's someone with over 500 posts in the forum or groups.It's something I was deprived of when "they" cut out nerely 100 of my posts following the introduction of the new TN site. I've made it up by doing lots of new posts. Sorry to anyone upset by me popping up everywhere. Having made the magic number I can stop boring you.

Boring? not in the least...

:D

Jen

This post was edited

I keep making posts but my count continues to decrease in this new format. If this keeps up, soon I'll be Butt Naked again.

This post was edited

The answer is in #2, but to me its like a game of Strip-debate (like Strip poker but different). Staring fully clothed, you take your socks off at 11 and loose your shirt (or blouse) at 51 posts. At 101 your pants go and you are down to your undies. If you havn't got any undies you'd better borrow some. They go at 251, finally allowing you to be but naked or truely nude. Have you noticed how it gets harder as you go on?
Then at 501 you hang a loose fitting cape round your shoulders and jump out of the window. If you don't crash to the ground youre a SUPERNUDIST. Of course it's not too dangerous as your only at level 1. Get to 1001 and you go upstairs to jump out at level 2. At 2001 its level 3 and so on. So your flying skills have to improve. Or from level 5 there could be a really big splat! From then on you can fly like Harry Potter and become an Ulta nudist.

This post was edited
RE: Super nudist

i am topless
congratulations, I was wrong about you
you really try to get into the spirit of this site, although it seems you really have an awful lots of free time to get into this level so soon

This post was edited

Evidently the levels of Supernudist and Ultranudist have been dispensed with, and there is no indication what the breakpoint is.
It's 2001 posts. I attained ultra status last week.

This post was edited

The phantom post pincher strikes again. I've lost 56 posts since yesterday !

This post was edited

Hence why I lost anothe 100+ posts recently?
Hell, who's counting anyway?

This post was edited

i'm almost butt naked :-)

This post was edited

WRONG:BUTT NAKED - RIGHT:BUCK NAKED
The standard expression is buck naked, and the contemporary butt naked is an error that will get you laughed at in some circles. However, it might be just as well if the new form were to triumph. Originally a buck was a dandy, a pretentious, overdressed show-off of a man. Condescendingly applied in the US to Native Americans and black slaves, it quickly acquired negative connotations. To the historically aware speaker, buck naked conjures up stereotypical images of naked savages or worse slaves laboring naked on plantations. Consider using the alternative expression stark naked.

This post was edited