RE: What is a 'supernudist'?

Here's a bit of board info for our newcomers who might be wondering about the word "Textile" below their usernames. There are other threads on the subject from which this info can be gleaned, but it might be worthwhile to have it in one post.
000 Posts = Textile
011 Posts = Barefoot
051 Posts = Topless
101 Posts = Undies Only
251 Posts = Butt Naked
501 Posts = Super Nudist
1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2
2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3
3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4
4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5
5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1
6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2
"Textile" is contextual. At TN, "Textile" is equivalent to "newbie", a term referring to a person who is new to a website or discussion board. In reference to the clothed world, it can mean a person who is not or is not yet a nudist. It can also be a derogatory word for people whose goal in life is to suppress or outlaw nudism and shut down nudist/clothing-optional locations.
Being a TN "textile" is a good thing, because it means that one has been accepted into the community. Posting in the forum and the groups increases the counter, and one's "textilehood" is just a short stay.
Have a ball!

This post was edited

Already have two.

This post was edited

Surely being a "Super Nudist" is concerned with your lifestyle and attitude towards how much of your time you spend nude, what you do then and who else you is around when you are nude. This has nothing to do with the number of posts in the forum. There does need to be some sort of ranking system giving a points tally to reach a super level.
Would you ever use a clothing optional beach and wear clothes?
Do you belong to a club?
In a situation where you are nude and it is legal would you feel obliged to dress just because no one else is nude.
Are you relaxed nude and though you know you may be seen you genuinely don't care.
Do you sometimes stray from the beach "CO area" into "textile area" and not take any cover with you.
At home if you are nude and door bell rings would you answer the door nude not knowing who is there.
At home when non nudist friends / relatives are there do you remain nude when they are there.
Do you perform chores gardening, DIY, cleaning, cooking etc. nude.
Many nudists are exhibitionists and really take pride in being nude in company both nude and non-nude, should this be a nudist attribute?
Would you risk prosecution to push nudist rights?
Please extend this list and award points as you think fit! I don't consider myself to be a super nudist just a rather timid beach and sometime home nudist. If there was Super Score I'd probably score less than 2 out of 10.

This post was edited

How come there are various rankings of Super Nudist but they are never listed? No change is made until one reaches the Ultra Nudist ranking.

This post was edited

BUMP

This post was edited

Here's a bit of board info for our newcomers who might be wondering about the word "Textile" below their usernames. There are other threads on the subject from which this info can be gleaned, but it might be worthwhile to have it in one post.000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = Barefoot051 Posts = Topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #22001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #33001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #44001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #55001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #16001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"Textile" is contextual. At TN, "Textile" is equivalent to "newbie", a term referring to a person who is new to a website or discussion board. In reference to the clothed world, it can mean a person who is not or is not yet a nudist. It can also be a derogatory word for people whose goal in life is to suppress or outlaw nudism and shut down nudist/clothing-optional locations.Being a TN "textile" is a good thing, because it means that one has been accepted into the community. Posting in the forum and the groups increases the counter, and one's "textilehood" is just a short stay.Have a ball!
Quote the Hawk.

This post was edited

I shall be butt naked soon- for all the good that does. Some attain that level by posting cat pictures. Luckily, I enjoy catsLOL

This post was edited

Thanx for the update on the levels of nakedness - as you can see I am still a newbie here (only barefoot) even though I have been to nudist beaches for over 30 years!

This post was edited

I shall be butt naked soon- for all the good that does. Some attain that level by posting cat pictures. Luckily, I enjoy cats

This post was edited

Thank you for this. I was thinking it must have something to do with the number of posts.

This post was edited