RE: What is a 'supernudist'?

And there are none so blind that will not seenor deaf that will not hear. The thing is, its not that much fun and just because its been around since the beginning does not mean its got any value......
It certainly gives some people an over inflated sense of their own worth.
NIM -If its just a 'fun' thing, I challange you to scrub yours and start again from scratch.......

This post was edited

And there are none so blind that will not see nor deaf that will not hear. The thing is, its not that much fun and just because its been around since the beginning does not mean its got any value...... It certainly gives some people an over inflated sense of their own worth. NIM -If its just a 'fun' thing, I challange you to scrub yours and start again from scratch.......

He would have to create a new profile to start from scratch. I don't think that would be prudent/wise as much of what NIM has written here has been right on and good info.

This post was edited

You speak for a lot of us Cheri. It has happened in the past that a member has deleted his/her account and some very interesting and valuable posts are gone forever. When that individual rejoins with a new profile the posts are still lost.

This post was edited

A Super Nudist is someone with too much time on their hands to troll through this website finding anything that offends them and letting everyone know about it.

This post was edited

A Super Nudist is someone with too much time on their hands to troll through this website finding anything that offends them and letting everyone know about it. span class="quoteStyle"
/span

This post was edited
Thank you to...

JackNielsen for the explanation of all the various names. Glad I found it. Thanks Jack.

This post was edited
RE: Super nudist

it can take a little while to get there though!!

This post was edited

Thank you Jack for sharing your post and letting all know what is involved in the different levels. Much appreciated. David

This post was edited

What I this 'Supernudist' all about...i can't find any info about it on the site. Can anyone help me with this? Also my staus says i'm 'Barefoot' What does this mean too? I'd appreciate some feedback!CheersFitzy42who put the title next to your name ? ,cause I do not see one by my name.

This post was edited

What I this 'Supernudist' all about...i can't find any info about it on the site. Can anyone help me with this? Also my staus says i'm 'Barefoot' What does this mean too? I'd appreciate some feedback!CheersFitzy42who put the title next to your name ? ,cause I do not see one by my name.
OK I see now

This post was edited