RE: Super nudist

Sorry I don't think belonging to an internet site makes you a supper nudist, I've been a nudist longer then the internet existed.

I have also been a nudist for longer than the internet "has been popular," and, in fact, met my now husband online before it was fashionable. I've been online since 1987 or so. The "super" nickname is just the nomenclature for those who have a lot to offer to this site and as explained by others makes a lot of sense to me IMHO.

This post was edited
RE: Ultra Super Nudist Level #2

OMG!!! LOVE IT!!!! Superman gets his powers under a yellow sun. Sorry you triggered my Geek Reflex

This post was edited
RE: Ultra Super Nudist Level #2

crap im texrile guess i dont post enouf on here lol

This post was edited

Sorry I don't think belonging to an internet site makes you a supper nudist, I've been a nudist longer then the internet existed.
What's a 'supper' nudist? Is that a higher level from being a brekkie nudist or lunch nudist????
(And before you start taking this serious again..I was only JOKING!!!)
That was great Mieke.
I would like to add that the reason a lot are supernudists is they have been on here a long time. We do have a life outside of here, but it only takes a post or two a day average to really add up if you have been here almost three years like I have.

This post was edited

I am a newbie to this site but find it interesting. I am posting regularly. BUT, I have a question that this thread brings up. Does wearing a cape mean you are really NOT nude! One should be able to fly without textile help!!!! It would block the sun from the entire backside... PALE!? AND if you fly much the front side would also be down away from sun and thus PALE ALSO. One would never know your were a NUDIST at all!!!

This post was edited

I am a newbie to this site but find it interesting. I am posting regularly. BUT, I have a question that this thread brings up. Does wearing a cape mean you are really NOT nude! One should be able to fly without textile help!!!! It would block the sun from the entire backside... PALE!? AND if you fly much the front side would also be down away from sun and thus PALE ALSO. One would never knowyour were a NUDIST at all!!!

The capes we use, are transparent, and so this problem does not arise.
We also have the ability to fly on our backs, so for the longer flights,
this ability is utilised, in order to maintain an even tan.

This post was edited
RE: cool

thats good to know but a lot of writing to do if yoou need to get to the top lol
Hawk you are off to a rapid start. Double postings add up double fast lol
hang in there we all were at your point at one time

This post was edited
RE: cool

I will have to change 3 keyboards before I will become Ultry super nudist level#2....

This post was edited
super

supermans new side kick

This post was edited
Super nudist!!

Still trying to get there - it's kinda like a game!!!!!

This post was edited