RE: What is a 'supernudist'?

Damn! They're still on . What does it take to get naked around here??

Thanks for the smile this morning.
251 Posts = Butt Naked

This post was edited
super

asupernudest is a nudest with a cape lol

This post was edited
RE: super

Any one want to know why the forum needs to be moderated? Just read pages 3-16. I understand this is supposed to be funny, but "flooding" a forum or thread is just obnoxious.

Jen

This post was edited

Any one want to know why the forum needs to be moderated? Just read pages 3-16. I understand this is supposed to be funny, but "flooding" a forum or thread is just obnoxious. Jen

SECONDED!!!!!!

This post was edited

I agree. This is just beyond ridiculous. Try posting some legitimate posts of interest instead of flooding (spamming) a thread.

This post was edited

I hate the label "Undies Only" and the fact that it takes 150 posts to get out of it!
So do I, Especially when they cant count the posts, Ok so I know there is an upgrade in process and there are some technical problems

This post was edited

I hate the label "Undies Only" and the fact that it takes 150 posts to get out of it!

And when the site is so very slow, Lets hope it will speed up soon.

This post was edited

So some guy with a sense of humour bucks the system. It does not take long to scroll through his attampts to get naked more quickly. Let's just enjoy the joke.

This post was edited

I've inputted a wide veriety of responses on this site and I'm still in my underwear. Particularly gauling as I don't own any underwear and, anyhow, I take my socks off last.Now how many more posts do I need to be But Naked?

This post was edited

The beer is getting warm and I'm getting cold, sitting here in my undies (as if I had any). (That was written when the site was being upgraded and was painfully slow - a thing of the past, I hope)

This post was edited