RE: What is a 'supernudist'?

That should do it. At least I can get naked as nature intended. I'll be dead before I can fly (with or without a cape) like the Supernudists. How do you find so much to talk about?

This post was edited

Ok. So I owe you an appology for spamming this thread. The answer to the question was in one of the earlyer responses. What I really wonder is why someone shoudl score points for adding to the discussions. Moreover why does it not matter whether the contribution is trivial (like mine above) or meaningfull or profound? I have participated in quite a few strings on this site, in some bearing my soul, in some adding a meaningfull element to the discussion. Right now (20 March 2011) the web site is being upgraded, making it really slow. Everyone I come across here is complaining about it.I thought it really took the buscuit when I did a reserched comment (using dictionaries etc.) and when I hit "Submit" the site logged me out and deleted the comment. So I hope you will forgive my protest.I look forward to when the upgrade is complete and the site speed and reliability reurns to it's previous excelence. I imagine you do too.

This post was edited

Just racking another one up..

This post was edited

Just racking another one up..

This post was edited
RE: Super nudist

The desire to share your experiences here in the TN Forum, or a Group of your choice, with many participating posts in either Forum, will be rewarded by the "Super-Nudist" Title. Does that mean you are one? No. Your sincere contribution, interaction, and ability to inter-react with others from thousands of miles away witout the petty squabbles of the people you associate with day-to-day is what eventually makes you a "True-Nudist"Compliance with the site rules, respect for the long time members....eventually makes you a "True-Nudist"Being True unto yourself, and others worldwide, makes you a "True-Nudist"

Very well said, Paw!

This post was edited
RE: Butt Naked

Okay, okay, I get the point. But you know what: I, too, hate the term, "Undies Only" and have been trying for a long time to figure out what more I can say that will get that awful underwear -- that I never wear anyway, 'cause I prefer to go commando ... -- that will get that awful underwear AWWFFF.

Badger

This post was edited
RE: Ultra Super Nudist Level #2

LOL! you better get a move on it then us2000, i see you only have 11 posts, and its june 3rd!!XX Kate

This post was edited

The thing I like about being a nudist is it is an equalising thing. You could be a doctor or a garbologist and no-one can tell and so treats you equal. To rank site members and forum posters to appear better than others, e.g. super, appears to be the opposite of this philosophy.
I Agree...

This post was edited
RE: Super nudist

Sorry I don't think belonging to an internet site makes you a supper nudist, I've been a nudist longer then the internet existed.

I have also been a nudist for longer than the internet "has been popular," and, in fact, met my now husband online before it was fashionable. I've been online since 1987 or so. The "super" nickname is just the nomenclature for those who have a lot to offer to this site and as explained by others makes a lot of sense to me IMHO.
Perhaps those who have 'a lot to say' is more accurate than 'a lot to offer'.....
There are people on here that can, and do, give sound and reasoned comments and advice but there is an awful lot of chaff with the wheat.

This post was edited

Whew, I did it. No longer associated with "undies"(!!!) here or anywhere!
This silly supernudist stuff was just asking for that sort of response.

This post was edited