CHAT ROOM RULES. Banned from chat for how long and why ?

HI I'm pretty new here, I was in the chatroom recently in a privatechat when an admin / moderator appeared on another private chat and said I had been accused of sexual chat. I didnt think i had crossed any boundaires I didn't think i was anywhere near an explicit level in conversation.I have been asked questions andchatted to by others in recent days with far more specfic sex talk/ questions which i was politely said no thanks and left that chat. If I knew how to block that user in the future from private messaging me i would do that ! I dont have a cam so it couldnt have been any video issue. So i expected a WARNING if that was indeed the case but instead I was and still ami bannedby the admin/moderator from the main chat room So please explainwhat is the appeal process to being banned ! or how long is one banned for on a FIRST OFFENSE I really like chat its the best part of the site andi miss it a lot !

This topic was edited
How to FLAG and what is trolling ?

I've been looking at other forums to find out more ofhow things work !!
How does one FLAG some one ? What exactly is TROLLING ? I can't even get a good definition from Google as it might apply to chat! is trolling considered abusive, inflammatory agressive beligerent in your chat attitude and content ?

This post was edited
RE: How to FLAG and what is trolling ?

A kick from the chat room is 24 to 48 hours. It is not set by the mods, it is technicially a 24 hour kick. apparently due to system update timing, it could last 48 hours. In reference to some of your private conversations being more sexual at different time than when you were kicked, the other people must not have complained. Since I am not the mod who kicked you, I only know what you posted here and can make no further comment.

To block a person, click their name in list of who is in room and click block. It only lasts while in room.

You flag a perswon by clicking on their profile and click the flag button. Then list a reason for the flag.

Trolling in internet terms means posting with intent to incite argument or to monopolize chat room. A better defination can be found by searchin it in urban dictionaly.

This post was edited
RE: How to FLAG and what is trolling ?

Timmy, the Urban Dictionary defines trolling as follows:

Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such.

This post was edited
Banning and Flagging !

Thanks txag_1975 I could not find any information on banning anywhere on wweb site !. I should have said that I had been the recipent of private hcat that was far more overtly sexual than anything I did. I will have to FLAG in the future those who do that to me Thanks for the reply I was afraid I was banned for life !

This post was edited
RE: Banning and Flagging !

Some of the "moderators" in the chat are know to be seriously intolerant and very quick to boot people, sometimes on marginal calls.
There have been previous discussions on this topic. I suspect when some people get a little bit of authority over others, they just cant wait to throw a flag !
Be patient, your user rights will come back....but if you truely feel you have been wronged, appeal the situation to the site administrator.

This post was edited

OK Timmy, another option is that if a moderator is in the room at the time, you can also copy and paste what was sent to you and that person will get kicked.

This post was edited

Remember the rules Timmy. Some Mods allow a little leaway (a personal thing)buta rule is the rule and as such if you break them you will be 'kicked'.

This post was edited

OKAY I have been UNBANNED but I think you should know why you were banned and for how long
promise to be GOOD from now on !
tim and jill

This post was edited
RE: CHAT ROOM RULES. Banned from chat for how long and why ?

The system of banning is very bad, lots complaining. Seems am banned forinnocuouslyreplying to an email and not paying attention to room. Moderators powers need curbing, maybe some need tranquillisers too. Is three days I been banned and only contact I can find is with inquiries in Arizona who said they 'cannot comment' nothing more. Is shame because is a potentially wonderful site. Anyone with any say reading this please listen to my appeal.

This post was edited
RE: CHAT ROOM RULES. Banned from chat for how long and why ?

The rules of the room are simple.

Chat Room Rules and Regulations
1. No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOM
2. No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
3. If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.
4. Be nice, no rudity harassing or trolling.
5. Flag users who do not follow the rules.
6. Have Fun!
Failure to follow these rules will cause your account to be banned.
In addition to this the TOS states no soliciting and advertising. This mean no posting of links in the room.
Posting Skype addresses, email addresses and the like is considered soliciting. If you chose to share such personal information, do it in a Private Message.
Face on cam does not mean that you can set your cam on the floor or at the foot of your bed in a south to north shot. Your can be fully nude, or not, but the face is to be the focus, not your genitals.
Getting up to get a coffee or a drink is not bootable. HOWEVER, if I check your cam and you have been in the same standing position for a time, you will be screenshoted, booted and if necessary reported to the admins.
The chat is for enjoyment the many, not the few that think it is their private cyber playground.
The boot time is now 3 days.
Behave as you would at a beach or resort and just have fun.

This post was edited