New Design Discussion, Bug Reports, Comments, Complaints - 07/25/2013

This week has brought a flurry of changes to the site. Most of them unseen. Major improvements in speed and reliability have been integrated.
Unfortunately a lot of these changes did not launch smoothly, so my apologies for that. For now I'm just working on fixing any outstanding issues and ensuring everything is working properly.
Please feel free to use this thread to discuss your thoughts or let me know if something is not working right.

This topic was edited
RE: New Design Discussion, Bug Reports, Comments, Complaints - 07/25/2013

Yes same problem, can see thumbnail pictures but mothing opens when you click on them. Messages open OK, only tried it with old read ones.
Just sorted at 23:24 BST

This post was edited

Both should be working now, try hitting Ctrl+F5

This post was edited
RE: Phone doesnt have those buttons. Make it smart phone friendlier please

That's in progress for the larger update that should be coming at the end of the year.

This post was edited

Unable to filter search...what's up with that?

This post was edited

Unable to filter search...what's up with that?On what page?

This post was edited

Right now (Thursday 7:20 EST) its working both in firefox and IE9. Had issues in IE9 earlier. I do think it looks nicer.

This post was edited

Videos still not viewable when you hold your pointer on it looks like s slide show but if you click on it says "Whoops! Looks like there's a problem with this video." This was a problem before the upgrade.

This post was edited

In chat room.
I have cam on.
The sizing thingy in the corner to let you change size of my cam is fine...however
there is a second sizing thingy further down the screen in the chat area.
It will actually size your window, but it does not move when i move the window.
Enjoy!

This post was edited

This is almost funny LoL. the same thing happened when they switched to a new server and things acted out for a little while.
Yeah the main "welcome page" is not looking good right not, but I"m sure in due time all will be as it used to be.
So let's give Admin/WebServer a few days and it all be back to normal as it used to be.
Is just good to know thet acutal site owners/management are in-charged and maintaining the site. UNlike maky other WWW sites out there.
Thanks TN and keep up the good work.
xoxoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited

I seem to have problems getting into the chat room. I have to click more then once on the chat button to make it work, sometime it works ans some time i can not load the chat page. Was not having these issues before ? any explanations? Thanks for your help.

This post was edited