Morning Coffee/Tea in the nude

Group Pictures

How many of you have tried to post pictures of morning coffee, and none have been approved? I have tried many times to post and nothing!! Well I just looked and the administrator of this group hasn't logged in since 2011!!! No wonder we...

Easy Caramel Rolls

Serving size: 24 rolls Preparation time: Cooking time: 20 mins Ingredients 3 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls 1 cup packed light brown sugar 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter 1/2 cup light corn syrup 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup chopped...

Latest Post
by  
Quick Mix Scones

Course: BreakfastCategories: Biscuit, Bread, QuickServing size: Yield: 8 scones Ingredients 2 1/2 cups (11 3/4 ounces) Quick Mix 2 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) sugar 3/4 cup (3 to 4 ounces) raisins, currants, or the dried fruit of your choice 1/4...

Latest Post
by  
Some Mornings . . . .

The ONLY way to get started is a JUMBO coffee - it's one of those mornings for me - dark roast with milk. Oh, and of course, naked. Anybody with me this morning? Have a great naked day!

Coffee Can Cake

Coffee Can Cake SERVES 12 COOK TIME 50 Min Our Coffee Can Cake is baked in an actual coffee can and made with a couple of tablespoons of coffee. Now this is what we call one of those "real" coffee cake recipes! What You'll Need: 1 cup...

Latest Post
by  
Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins

YIELD: approx 3 dozen PREP TIME: 10 - 15 minutes COOK TIME: 15 - 25 minutes TOTAL TIME: 25 - 40 minutes Ingredients: 4 cups flour 1 cup quick oats 1 1/4 cup organic cane sugar 3 teaspoons baking powder 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 4...

Latest Post
by  
Waking nude and smelling the coffee perking!

Since I sleep nude, I enjoy waking slowly while smelling coffee as it brews. Then first thing after a bathroom break is head for the coffee and have a cup while checking my messages! Great way to start the day...Alison

Blueberry Lemon Coffee Cake

April 7 is National Coffee Cake Day Servings: 12 Cooktime: 55 Minutes Baker's Joy non-stick spray with flour 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened 1 cup sugar 2 large...

Hello Everyone

Hi, How is everyone doing today? It's nice and warm to hang out naked today.Bruce

Fried Egg and Sausage Breakfast Pizzas

These individual pizzas beg to be modified according to your own preferences, so feel free to use this recipe as inspiration for your own creations. 3-4 scallions (spring onions), green and white parts, chopped 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil Salt and...

Latest Post
by