BALLS!

Am i the only one who never grows hairs on...

I never seem to get ANY hair on my actual ballsack - is this common? I know anyone who has chatted with me will confirm this quirk of bald testicles! Ha

Having 1 testie

I used to be ashamed as I only have 1 ball. I was diagnosed with testicular cancer which was operated on and good until a few years later when it came back. The Dr then made the decision to remove that testie. I have been without 1 since I was 18....

getting balls waxed

I love getting waxed, waxing balls hurts so good.... picture below

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

New to the group, always there for all male "stuff"

My balls

Id rate my balls as A / A- Small and tight most of the time. After swimming they are pulled up very tight and almost non existent. Love when at the nude beach in the sun they hang for a change making my whole package look bigger

RE:Balls

Ich liebe meine Eier

Latest Post
by asccnb 
Nicely waxed and trimmed

Do you like 'em trimmed/waxed?

Latest Postshaved nose toes
by gabare 
POP QUIZ

""IF ONLY. . . . Complete the phrase below, just for fun: "If only I had big low hanging balls, I'd put googly eyes on them plus eyeglasses on my dick so my cock looked like a face, I'd photograph it as a Halloween Greeting...

Ball Stretching Guide

I've seen a lot of questions about 'can I make them hang lower'. I thought I'd offer up a link to a site I found with a lot of information as to how things work, & how to smartly stretch & lengthen your scrotum, & spermatic cords,...

Latest Post4lbs
by notclothed_ur9764