BALLS!

Group for True Nudists!

Hey. I created a group on WhatsApp only for true nudists who can share pics with face. Wanna join? My WhatsApp number is +573204541069 The key for entrance: full naked body pic. Let's have fun over there

Latest Post
by  
Au Natural=)

I love all shapes and sizes, but there is just something to be said about balls that hang

Group for True Nudists!

Hey. I created a group on WhatsApp only for true nudists who can share pics with face. Wanna join? My WhatsApp number is +573132538181 The key for entrance: full naked body pic. Let's have fun over there!

Do ball stretchers stretch or are they just...

Im curious if ball stretchers extend the length of the scrotum. After I got a vasectomy one ball is riding higher, not an issue but I would appreciate learning if and how the the weights help.

Stretchers

Does anyone else partake in the use of ball stretchers or rings? I have a couple now and love the way it makes your balls swing and feel heavy.

Hola,Soy Nuevo por aqui

Si sabes puedes hacerlo, recuerda que todo esto se puede lograr. Espero hacer amigos y soy de Mxico. Abrazos y Besos de Oso .

Latest Post
by  
New as well.

Im new to the group. Dont have much in the way of penis but always thought my balls were a little larger. But never been sure. And not sure it mattered lol but glad to see the group exists and maybe I can get a second opinion. Ill post a pic with...

New as well.

Im new to the group. Dont have much in the way of penis but always thought my balls were a little larger. But never been sure. And not sure it mattered lol but glad to see the group exists and maybe I can get a second opinion. Ill post a pic with...

Latest Post
by  
Vancouver Washington nudist

Very large balls looking to compare public or I can host. Vancouver Washington

Latest Post
by