Crossed piercings

Does anyone else have crossed piercings in their nipples? I've seen many with one piercing in each nipple but not two (like mine). I like the look.

Nipple piercing

I find it interesting piecing some hot part of my body, my most beautiful one is my nipple and a little one below my belly you should check my profile out better to see them give a nice compliment to my number on my profile via WhatsApp I want to...

prince albert age of consent

Hello all pierced friends, We hubby and I like a lot al type of piercing, we have some. Our kids begin also to have ear eyebrow nipple ones. However, our eldest son defenitly wants a Prince Allbert too. he has got already tongue eyebrow and nipple...

Are you looking for a Mature Nude Male...

Mature Adult Male Nude cleaner for hire , duties include Dust all hard surfaces. Vacuum and/or mop floors. Wipe down appliances. Wipe down and disinfect countertops. Wipe down mirrors. Scrub and disinfect the kitchen sink. Scrub and disinfect...

Latest Post
by  
Are you looking to explore BDSM?

Are you curious about BDSM? Have you ever been spanked or Flogged ? Would you like to get that sensual feeling of being eroused ? Would you like to experiment and explore new horizons ?? Ideal for single mature women , grannies , and open minded...

Latest Post
by  
Male Body Modification Documentary

Ciao guys! I am working on a documentary about men and their body modifications. I am seeking males with any and all body modifications. The research is ongoing and participation levels are entirely left up to the participants. The project will...

Which came first

For those of us with piercings and tattoos:- which came first? I got my first tattoo in 2013 and my first piercings in 2016. Also who adds body paint?

She said Wow!

She said Wow, I've never seen one so big before! She was the presenter on Chanel 4's Naked Attraction and had seen many naked men before. It wasn't my penis she exclaimed about (it's not big at all). It was the PA inserted in the...

Close examination

I met a London police woman when on holiday in Fuerteventura, Spain. She had noticed my PA and pierced scrotum. Then in a public, textile bar she asked for a closer look. How could I refuse? She handled my bits gently while she "looked".

Latest Post
by  
Being asked to

Lately I've had requests to do piercings, after much experience in piercing myself with less pain than when the professionals did it.

Latest Post
by