Vegetarians, Vegans and wanabees :)

Vegan and naturist perfect together

Just reposted a blog originally from my web site about vegan and naturism. Cant figure out how to link to it here so you have to go to my profile to read.

Latest Post
by  
Naturist vegan posts recipes on IG

This guy is genuine vegan and genuine naturist https://instagram.com/barefootvegan69

Where are all the plant based naturists

If you have a plant based diet, vegetarian frugivore vegan give a shout out lets get this group active again share some recipes from you naked kitchen

Latest Post
by  
B-12, cholesterol, and doctor visits

Seven or eight years ago a neurologist had me tested for B12 blood levels (looking for the cause of what turned out to be migraine aura, unrelated), which proved to be low, and told me I should get injections unless I started a few months of...

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to see that we have a naked vegan/veggie group here. I am a passionate vegan and love to cook. Which you tend to do when you are vegan because, where you gonna go out and eat anyway! LOL There are so many great things we can post...

Is this group still alive?

Just joined and saw last post was 11 mos ago.... Is anyone here? I am a part time vegan, which I know makes no sense, but I rarely do.

Vegan ALF Naturist and Nudist here! ;)

Hello! :) Is there someone VEGAN and ALF and NATURIST and NUDIST as me? :) If yes, add me! ;)

Melbourne Australia

Greetings all..I have just joined the group. Vegetarian for 25 years..exactly..and vegan for around 8 months or so. It's nice to be here with you all and I am wondering if there are any other members from Melbourne. Cheers, Kevin

Latest Post
by  
Hello there i am Vegan and Naturist in Uk

Hello there i am Vegan Naturist in Uk if you like to connect send me a message :-)

Latest Post
by  
Vegan Dish.

One of my favourite vegan foods is a take on an Egyptian dish called Majaderah. It basically consists of rice, green and red pepper, a lot of fried onions, and lentils. Boil the lentils until medium soft. Cook the rice, fry the onions and green, red...