Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Hi from Cayman

New to this site always want to be free hope to explore more and find more like mind folks here and especially in Cayman.

Latest PostHi from NY
by pjcsi1958 
Chat problems

I've tried using webcam in chat and no matter what I try I can't get it to work. Is there an application that has to be downloaded before using webcam in chat? Also can't change font size. It is very tiny and practically unreadable.

Introduction - Canadian new to site nudist...

Hi all, I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself. Living here in the great white north, opportunities to get outside and enjoy nature in a natural state are fewer than they are for some of you, but we manage. My wife used to...

((( D.I.Y. STICKY LIST & SEARCH TIPS )))

((( D.I.Y. STICKY LIST. ))) https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=5905 __________________________________________________________________________ HOW TO SEARCH A SPECIFIC TN FORUM Click on forum at the top of the page. On the forum...

Latest PostBump!
by Philfreeeuk 
hi!

Well thought i would say hello. my name's alex, i'm a 19 year old brit. my parents are nudists, though i now live with my girlfriend, who hates it. im sure i am not alone in that. im not a full nudist, just like to be naked, and hate clingy...

hey new to nudism and new to Savannah

Hi yall. I'm in Savannah and I wanna experience nudism like all nudists should, together in harmony. Right now I don't have anyway and would love to meet other nudists here in Savannah if possible. I don't have a car yet but can take a...

Latest Post
by  
Greetings from N Ireland

Hello all I have practiced naturism on and off when the opportunity arises for several years. In my part of the world that can attract unwarranted attention of course. My girlfriend and I were going to get right into the lifestyle but sadly that...

Hello from the Netherlands

New at this website. Have been a nudist since I was 16 (am now 38). Only in the last few years discovered that being naked is what I love doing most in life. Have now decided I want to live a nudist/naturist lifestyle fulltime. I would like to do...

I feel I fail at socializing here.

I am trying to contact young nudists in Ontario (both male and female) and since no one is responding to my letters, I am assuming no one wants to be my friend. Maybe I am asking a bad icebreaker question which is if they have ever been to a beach...

apollo or Playalinda

Hi all We were suppose to go to Apollo this afternoon, but thing i was a bit cold. We lovo to go tomorrow(sunday).. we have been talking about apollo or Playalinda Witch is best? most people??.. Thanks

Latest Post
by