Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

new group for aussies

hi lee and danz here we have just started a new group for aussies who are living in or planning on coming to victoria who want an active group that will be strictly moderated.so if want to make some real friends come check us out victorian nudists

Nudists in Queensland Australia

I am a late 40s, hetro maleliveing in Hervey Bay, Queensland. I would love to meet some nudists who could meet up and do day trips to Fraser Island. There are so many nice quiet beaches over there where we could just be free. Any one interested.

Latest Post
by  
Hey all.. happy holdiays- anyone near long...

New to the nudist scene but it been a interest of mine for a long time, I live in the Long island / NYC area and it seems hard to get started.. IF there are anynice classydown to earth people(Couples/women) in the area interested in talking drop a...

Latest Post
by  
hi

Hi All I'm a new member on this website, I'm not a nudist yet but like the idea and am curious about nudist holidays as I've never been on one but am considering it. Would be nice to get chatting to some people on here who are naturists.

Entering Newcomer- Me!

Hey everyone! I am Eddie, aka RadManYo. Just joined this site 2 days ago so yea I'm a fish out of water lol. Looked around, been in chat, checked out the groups and what not, and excited to be here. I do want to engage in social nudism, I can...

Greetings all. From a newbie in the...

Hi everyone, Im a 35 year old male in South Africa. I have recently joined the online nudist community. Besides around the house and the backyard (I don't even own pyjamas), there isn't really anywhere you could be nude in public around...

Latest PostWelcome to TN!
by barewabbit 
Questioning my friend about becoming a nudist

So i've been a part of the true nudist network for a while now, but those who are my friends or at least stumbled across my page/forum post will have probably noticed i'm not the most outspoken about it. At all. I've been away for a...

Tags

Ok i see some profiles that say super nudist or super nudist#4 or say butt. i found a forum for that but forgot were it was? anyway will someone tell me what these tags mean

Suntan lotion questions

Until I became a nudist 2.5 months ago, I hadn't really been a "beachgoing type". Now, however, I do need to think how to protect my (nude) body from sunburn. As far as I know, I need to apply suntan lotion. Well, I have two questions:...

Looking for a gerenal idea

Hey there all you naked people. Okay so I am thinking about going to a nudist resort for the first time sometime over this coming summer, however I have a bit of a problem. I tend to get narbs (No Apparent Reason Boner) from time to time. This is...